pierrelee pierrelee 41-45, M 26 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Family Struggles

Uh oh, gotta hide the plants. Jk. :-)

Best Answer

Can I help you officer?

Best Answer

Yes.. we just want to know do you feel safe....

Best Answer

Come in- I'll make coffee---a valid warrant no prob

Best Answer

How Sweet! Wanna donut?

Best Answer

**** not again.

Best Answer

Oh Nooo....

Best Answer

I ain't buying tickets to your dam ball.

Best Answer

Completely Mystified! I be wondering if something around my Neighborhood is having a Problem or If they are mistaking me for something. So I be curious as to why they be wanting my attention and hope its not going to be a bad answer to it. Hoping I will help them and they will help me know what is going on, rather than their being any real big trouble from it.

Best Answer

Good for you..I can see in your answer you are living in a confortable life..cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

Would you believe it? I was driving to the Grocery Story in the Middle of the Night (Hours previous to this) in my vehicle. Coming Home a Police Car Flashed its Lights at me. And I had a similar moment actually happen this way with me. It had to do with me having one of my Headlights not working.

Best Answer

uh-oh!

Best Answer

Someone's been hurt.

Best Answer

Hope not..In my country i would be thinking they are here to inform us or update us of a new police post.(A small police station near our home_

Best Answer

My brother's a patrolman. He's gone to homes with others after there's been an accident.

Best Answer

it wasn't me and you can't prove it lol

Best Answer

Ha..ha..

Best Answer

what do they want money for now

Best Answer

"I DIDN'T DO IT!!!"

The funny thing about that, is one time I was in a furniture store, and someone knocked over something and it made a huge crash! I immediately blurted out, "I DIDN'T DO IT!!!" Luckily, no one was looking!

Best Answer

Good for you..

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

The job of police is to find excuses to destroy the lives of the people. They control the people through terrorism and violence. If two of them come to my door I am seriously worried that they are picking on me for terrorist destruction this time.

Best Answer

That serious..huh...

Best Answer

Oh sh#t...don't tell me my ex-brother-in-law stole my car..."Again!!!!"....ugggghhh!!!

Best Answer

Oh No...not again...

Best Answer

They're looking for our neighbors again!!!

Best Answer

Bad..neighbors...

Best Answer

Dumb neighbors .. lol

Best Answer

You really do have dumb neighbors.

Best Answer

If they keep getting in trouble .. not smart.

Best Answer

*slams door*

Best Answer

And....Cheers from Singapore

Best Answer

Lol. You sing huh?

Best Answer

"I didn't do it"

Best Answer

I am sure you did not... cheers from Singapore

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer