AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 28 Answers Jul 21, 2012

sure it would be a good conversation.

Best Answer

Tell them Christ is the Son of God. That should do it.

Best Answer

No, to my knowledge they do not, They believe he was a prophet.

Best Answer

Answer the door and talk to them for a little while. The ones that come around my house are very nice and not pushy. We have open discussion on religion and then they move on.

Best Answer

answer door naked with 410 in hand as soon as door opens yell "le roy get back in yer cage" scratch balls and ask "what in tarnation you want" they normally turn tail and run

Best Answer

Close the door at once after telling them to stay away.

Best Answer

Happy is everyone fearing Jehonah. Look! How good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity.

Best Answer

What is "Jehonah"? YHWH is my God's Hebrew designation. Jehovah is wrong.

Best Answer

I'd say, yes thats the game. You two darlings just sit there on the sofa. Im just away in the kitchen to find a big knife to slit your basterding throat with!

Best Answer

From one my door don't ring so they would have to knock. and other I'm always usually outside when they come. usually the first or last Saturday of the month. they seem very nice but not so pushy. I allow them to continue to come because I like learning other religions. nothing wrong with studying it. the ones that come here gives me watchtower and another booklet and read a verse or two from their bible. sometimes explain a few things in the books then ask if I have a prayer request.

Best Answer

Call the police because I have No Solicitors sign on my door. Answering the door in the nude is also a fun idea.

Best Answer

In my city soliciting includes religious organizations along with door to door salesmen. So they would actually show up. I know, I called to make sure.

Best Answer

I've thought of putting up such a sign.

Best Answer

punch em in th dyck

Best Answer

Unleash the hounds!

Best Answer

I will answer the door with a slab of raw beef covering my face

Best Answer

If they haven't seen me....I hide until they go away.<br />
If they have seen me i open the door and say sorry this is a bad time. I have water in the ba<x>sement and close the door quickly.

Best Answer

yell out... 'FCUK OFF'

Best Answer