Her children do not help....Yet she has 11 Grandchildren...I offered $100, but she still refuses to take the help. I love her.... No money, really, to buy them gifts for Christmas. This is saddening. I saw her crying at her door this morning when I took my pup out. AND they just raised our rents. Her internet, cable and lights are about to be closed down. She negotiated with the cable network, but, still, it's way past due....And she only gets about 10 stations.... I gave her $170 for her last light bill, but it's still in force and overdue.... I am checking all of the resources..please pray for JM....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 8 Answers Dec 13, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

i will ask to have her name in mass sunday

Best Answer

Dear..you are wonderful, thank you.....

Best Answer

meals on wheels? :p

Best Answer

I take care as much as possibly so...I have resources that she has no avail.

Best Answer

somehow god will make a way.

Best Answer

Contact the utility companies and ask for the department that provides assistance programs that Maine may help to sponsor. Contact local organizations to assist.

Best Answer

in Canada there's programs for senior citizens to get financial help .....i don't know what it's called in the states......give her a gift card for a store with lots of stuff in it ......like Walmart........receivin money is just awkward

Best Answer