LallaZaf LallaZaf 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 3, 2013 in Health

No problem. I've wore them for twenty years at least. Get the gas permeable kind that you dispose of monthly or bi-weekly if possible. Very easy to deal with.

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

Let the doctor fit you with a trial pair and teach you how to put them in and take them out. Most likely, MOST MOST likely, you're going to love them. If you don't, no loss.

Best Answer

I go back and forth between glasses and contacts. I like the glasses better - they are easier.

Best Answer

Those damm things are difficult to put in the first time you wear them! Took me 5hrs once to put one in lol

Best Answer

Yeah I'm afraid they will injure my eyes or won't come out

Best Answer

They won't injure your eyes, and you can get them out.

Best Answer

You sound so sure

Best Answer

I am sure. Yes, there will be times one might hurt because it gets a little hair under it... yes, your eyes will start to get tired everyday when the pair you're wearing needs to be thrown out and you start with a fresh pair. But the ability to see without having to deal with glasses - to me that is worth any hassle or occasional irritation, many times over what they actually are.

Best Answer

Forget them baby. Just get some normal eyeglasses, the lenses they make today are very thin and light, and they make you look distinguished and smart.

Best Answer

I already have glasses but I really hate wearing them :/

Best Answer

If you get some really light wireframes with thin plastic lenses you might even forget you have them on -- I often do

Best Answer

They don't bother me.

Best Answer

How about the first few times?

Best Answer

Yes, they will feel "different" the first few times. I think that is understandable. Then you get used to them and that's that.

Best Answer

I have 5 pairs

Best Answer