visibleme visibleme 18-21 16 Answers Feb 12 in Hobbies

piano for versatility, Drums because they're a blast to play, Guitar because it's the only mainstream acceptable "one-man band" instrument, trumpet because jazz, dulcimer for it's interesting play style, harpsichord for it's unusual sound, gayageum for the foreign appeal, hang for it's haunting yet tranquil randomness, steel drums because they make the sound of fun, and vocal chords because everyone deserves to play at least one instrument.<br />
I am supposed to pick one?!?

Best Answer

I love this - BA right here!

Best Answer

Cello, very soulful and haunting sound. I love almost all music that has cello in it

Best Answer

Violin because it sounds nice and I am good at it :I

Best Answer

Acoustic guitar. Played beautifully.

Best Answer

Guitar, because it is such a versatile instrument.....

Best Answer

Violin. It just sounds pretty everywhere.

Best Answer

pioneer cdj 2000nxs

Best Answer

all of them

Best Answer

Trumpet. I played it in my school bands and really loved my time with it. Brass instruments all sound really great, but trumpets will always be my favorite of the bunch.

Best Answer

guitar.......you can take your music anywhere and have full sounding music, with chords etc, not just a single melody.

Best Answer

Guitar

Best Answer

Of course i like apple

Best Answer