Moon90 Moon90 16-17, M 9 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Romance & True Love

I remember he looked like kurt cobain and he was in a band.And he was really funny too.But i was still in high school at the time but when i left he asked me out and i went out with him for the next two years:-D

Best Answer

Ten years old, his name was Scott. No idea what I saw in him at the time! Little kid crushes don't amount to anything though, except that your hormones are coming online.

Best Answer

the guy from high school..we used to call him lunch bag, since he always carry a lunch bag with him which was very unusual thing to do even for a girl. But he was such a cutie pie :) we used to make fun of him, but I secretly had a crush on him and we go to the same church. Even after longtime though we both shifted out of hometown for college and work, I used to see him wen I go home for weekends. I guess he too had a cruch on me since he used to have this secret grin when he used to sit directly on my other side of the church everytime.

Best Answer

My first crush didn't last long :D <br />
It's some senior dude last year, but I got over him in less than a week. <br />
I guess it is more of a small crush.

Best Answer

A dairy cow stepped on me and broke all the bones in my left foot. That was a crush!

Best Answer

I wrote a story about him, it's on this website "My First (And Current) Crush" Please read it and/or comment

Best Answer

I love no one because I'm a cold hearted sociopath.<br />
But my Best Friend used to have a crush on his own mom lol.

Best Answer

I don't know. It's been a long time.

Best Answer