perseverer perseverer 51-55, F 13 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Romance & True Love

We went to the movies on a Friday evening - much more formal back in those now long-ago days;I wore a suit,she had long white gloves.We went out a few more times during that year.

Best Answer

lol did you roll jaffas down the wooden aisle?

Best Answer

No,I behaved myself that night! I think that the Jaffa-rolling thing was a pretty old lark even back then,in 1962.

Best Answer

It was to a school dance. We danced, ha. High school, my senior year and his junior year. He asked me out a few weeks later (date does not= exclusive relationship, it must be mutually agreed upon, as in "Do you want to be my boy/girlfriend?"). <br />
The relationship lasted a year and four months.

Best Answer

First date .. downtown Chicago to see a movie .. then dinner. Marriage has lasted 42 years and counting.

Best Answer

Congratulations!

Best Answer

Guess it would have been our first date as boy/girl<br />
The family secret had just been shared with me that my best friend really was a girl no matter how her body appeared (lots of big words used for a 12 year child) we were getting ready to all go away for 10 days up at the lake with her mother and grandparents.<br />
We had gone shopping to get stuff to take with us to keep us busy when at the cabin, and then we went to the straw hat pizza place for dinner so that was our first date.<br />
It was the first time her mother really understood how we felt about us when the school bully came up and made comment' about the Robert he knew from school being a retard and sissy.<br />
As the bully went into the bath room, and other children came running out.<br />
I ask to be excused, and roberta's mother looked at me as said I did not have to do anything I smiled and told her yes I did. <br />
I walked into the bathroom and silly bullies never learned about mirrors so I knew what was going on hide me and soon three kids ran out of the bathroom all crying two bleeding from their nose and one holding his arm at a different angle one walking very funny.<br />
Not long after that a few other parents walked up to Roberta's mother and told her thank you for what her son had done. We were just over 12 years then and we married at 13 and it last till her death at the age of 19 in Viet Nam

Best Answer

very interesting, though sad she died so young

Best Answer

Yes, I do not know I the day before she heard me tell her I loved her as the plane I was in was hit by a same, and we crashed killing 13 out of 15 on the plane
I was in a coma for six months and when i came out of the coma i wish, I was dead to learn my wife and the mother I knew was dead.

Best Answer

I showed her around my hometown then we went to a local restaurant specializing in Sushi and Thai Cuisine,then we went back to my apartment and watched "Shakespeare In Love".<br />
The relationship lasted four years.

Best Answer

We went ice skating and the relationship (as bf/gf lasted two years) the friendship never ended until he died last year. That was 56 years of friendship.

Best Answer

Sounds like a very charming association!

Best Answer

He was my best friend, before and after the bf/gf relationship. We were 11 when we met and 67 when he died. It was great.

Best Answer

Thank you for best answer.

Best Answer

First real date, it was a typical dinner and a movie, relationship lasted a year

Best Answer

Sounds like good value!

Best Answer

I was 19, pathetic, right? He was 17. We went to the movies and then his parents drove him to drop me off. I could see a kiss wasn't going to happen so I kissed him, but made it brief in case he hadn't wanted to (5 seconds). We were together 8 months, no sex at all (virgins). I broke up with him, was with someone else for 3 years and then was back with him for 3 months because I called him. We had ridiculous amounts of sex until I broke up with him again. 3 years later and I grew up, he didn't, that was a problem. We are FB friends. I'm married to someone else, but I hope he will always be the angel he was, and selfishly want him to be mine.

Best Answer

It sounds like there was something there that neither of you wants to forget.

Best Answer

Yeah, I want to talk to him but I'm afraid to because I'm married. It's a comfort to see him on FB because I know he's alive and I hope we share a deep friendship. He posted pictures of a child and I felt jealous, I have no right to be. He appears to not be with the mother..and why am I happy? I want him to be happy, I just wish it didn't have to mean finding someone else. If anything happens to my husband I'll be looking for my angel. :)

Best Answer