allycast54 allycast54 41-45, F 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Nope - suck it up and say congratulations - expect nothing - if they share back then you know you have a true friend indeed

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

No that's not what giving is about - you give with no strings attached. Cheers!

Best Answer

If it's a true friend, then i think she'd offer. But technically, you shouldn't expect any of the winnings. Once you gave the quarter up, then it wasn't yours any more. Unless you two had an agreement beforehand.<br />
When i pick up a lottery ticket and give it to my friend, I always remind her that I'm in for half if she wins. :) Actually, it would depend on the amount...

Best Answer

No...not unless we made some sort of deal prior to it.

Best Answer

Nope. Your friend is the one who played and won. Oh, you should get the quarter back that you let him/her borrow to play, otherwise, it is up to his/her generosity. you could argue that without your quarter, he/she could not have won but you were not handing the quarter over thinking he/she would win, you just wanted him/her to have another go at it.

Best Answer

If their your friend they will share the joys of win.

Best Answer

i think he should at least pay back the quarter. if he doesn't at least celebrate by picking up the dinner tab, that would be a letdown

Best Answer