Questionator Questionator 26-30 152 Answers Aug 9, 2012

Question of the Day

i make some pipe bombs, grab a machine gun, put on all black and a scream mask,drive to the house in the middle of the night, sneak in quietly, while they are sleeping, throw the pipe bombs in the kids bedroom, blow away everyone else in the house with my machine gun, dismember one of the corpses and use the blood to write 'death to pigs' on the walls, steal all their jewelry and money......oh,,,is that too much?

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Just a bit, yeah...

Best Answer

DAMN! me and my temper. **sigh, i guess youre right, i shouldnt steal their money and jewelry.

Best Answer

Just accept their word as they had something more important to do, no big deal

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Find a new friend

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Go on with my bad self!

Best Answer

Tell them itsok and put a movie on and just chill. Later that night or next day call them to make sure everything is ok

Best Answer

I love this answer. You are the only one who showed concern for the friend.

Best Answer

Set her car on fire.

Best Answer

nothing really. just get my ak 47, get a bag of chips, get a hammer, hop in my van, show up at there house, blow up their car, tie them to a chair, leave the bag of chips near them, with a card that says "thanks for hanging out with me"

Best Answer

Go anyway and have a dam good time

Best Answer

Call another friend and have a great time with them instead. And text my first friend to let them know how much fun I'm having without them.

Best Answer

I'll be disappointed, but I find something else to do. things happen

Best Answer

I usually just say thanks because at least they called and then depending on the time, I might call another friend or just stay in, cook something for me, kick back and watch something on ESPN. Why make a big deal out it unless they do it regulalry.

Best Answer

It really depends on the context. If they are okay with no emergency, then I'd do something else fun to ease the disappointment. If they are in some kind of trouble, I'd help out if possible; if not, check in later.

Best Answer

Go on EP and struggle with the chatfail!

Best Answer

Depends on pattern of behavior. If the "friend" is consistently doing so I'd break it off. With good reason I'd just reschedule mind.

Best Answer

I'd go resume what i was suppose to do before my friend made plans with me...Not a big of a deal...Everything happens for a reason. Who knows...if we did go out, our car might've crashed or something. So i'll let it slip n move on...

Best Answer

Do it myself...My hand's always up for the job.

Best Answer

Honestly, I'd get irritated but let it go. If it got to be a habit I'd just stop inviting that friend to do things after a while.

Best Answer

I make sure the reason they cancelled was not for something serious. If it is I'd offer my help, and tell them to get back to me and let me know if everything is ok now. If it's just that they couldn't get a babysitter or the car doesn't run, I'd offer to go to their house; so we wouldn't have totally cancel our evening together. If this was acceptable I'd bring the food ; so they don't have to worry about it. If nothing worked to allow us to get together that evening I'd reshedule, and then find something to do on my own or if possible contact a different friend. Peace

Best Answer

wow, your a really nice guy micro! kudos for your understanding and desire to help your friend!

Best Answer

Idk cancel too and forget about it and meet her and give her hugs because I'm not an *******.

Best Answer

Depends on the friend and if they cancel on me often.

Best Answer