I'd choose knowing how I'll be dying. so I can better prepare for the when

Best Answer

I would choose when. It at least gives me a chance to know how much time I have left to do things on the bucket list and say the proper goodbyes. Probably would actually allow most of us to live a more fulfilling life. Knowing how would be very creepy and would probably inhibit you from living a full life. Example, I know I am going to die in a car, so I spend my life avoiding cars and traveling. Just my two cents worth.

Best Answer

I wanna know HOW. If it's drowning or burning to death, i can go buy a gun and do it nice and easy.

Best Answer

But what if you can't die any other way?

Best Answer

When I'm gonna die. So I can do what I gotta do on that day. And get ready for death.

Best Answer

When.

Best Answer

I don't wanna know when I'm going to die but I think I'd prefer it to knowing how I'm gonna die.

Best Answer

I'll die when I'm good and ready.

Best Answer

I would choose how..then I know what to avoid :)

Best Answer

death has many ways to change your original death plan

Best Answer

I would chose when, so I could die the way I wanted to. I would go out and buy a noose and build myself a gallow that allow myself to release the trapdoor when I was ready to die.

Best Answer