Got to work with Cher and John Hodgkins in the movie "Mermaids". By work I was an extra and my time behind the camera was limited to walking into the school gymnasium behind them. We weren't allow to speak to them at all, as we were told it would break their concentration. But it was so fun and exhilarating to stand with in inches of one of my Idols (Cher).

Best Answer

wow. great experience!

Best Answer

It was really fun.. unfortunately it didn't launch a movie career for me. lol

Best Answer

WOW!!!

Best Answer

hehe. :D

Best Answer

It's an experience I would recommend. If you live in a town were they are shooting a movie, find out when there is a casting call and go. They're always looking for extras. We got a free meal and 60 bucks for 12 hours work (mostly waiting) lots of fun seeing what goes on behind the scenes

Best Answer

Thank you! I really appreciate being bested!

Best Answer

I was once in the same room as Slash (at a gig)<br />
A couple of years later I was in the same room as Axl Rose<br />
They're both midgets

Best Answer

My pops has a lot of contacts musically and i've met quite a few artists,prob the best was my 18th bday i got to meet Phil Perry who kissed me and sang a song to me.....jeez did i blush lol

Best Answer

awwww.

Best Answer

I peed next to Pat Sajack or whatever the hell his name is at a Kings hockey game years ago. Dude's a midget. He's like 5' 3".

Best Answer

am I a midget, too? XD :?

Best Answer

Dunno. How tall are you? He was just much shorter than I thought he was.:-)

Best Answer

I saw Colonel Sanders twice. Once was in a mexican food restaurant in Seattle. The other time was on an airplane as I made my way though the first class section where he was.

Best Answer

When I was 17 I was going to visit a girlfriend who had moved abroad, I took my electric guitar with me through the airport and sat down in the boarding area where there were 4 other guys sat, they looked a bit punk so I felt intimidated. One of them spoke to me and said, you in a band? I said, no, just going to visit my girlfriend, then I realized who I was sitting with.. The Prodigy!! I acted cool about the whole thing but was freaking out afterwards.<br />
Another experience was where I worked about 12 years ago, Bob Harris used to come in everyday and we started talking after a while, I spoke to him every few days for about a year but it took somebody else to tell me who he was. I felt like such a Muppet with the stuff I said to him like, does he like this band and that band, not realizing that he's interviewed them all and spent time with most of them.

Best Answer

haha. cute and funny story.

Best Answer

I swatted Frank Wycheck's booty on a dare.(Tennessee Titans)

Best Answer

wooo.

Best Answer

I met the 1986-1987 NY Giants the night before SB XXI<br />
I had a friend who was dating someone on the team and we got invited to a private dinner that Saturday Night before the SB. It was awesome!

Best Answer