Lighter fluid.

Best Answer

photographs, snapsnots of moments in time, i'll never replace.

Best Answer

My family.........

Best Answer

That happened to me. I did'nt take anything.... I just screamed out for my cat. We could'nt find her. Luckily one room only was half distroyed and my cat was in that room, It would have been so traumatising for her. The police found her the next day black as, but she is a white cat, she had smoke inhalation and was havin seizures, She is fine now but she almost died... so did we...we were asleep but I woke up because I thought I heard a ghost of all things...Nope the room next to mine of in blazing fire and falling apart.

Best Answer

Kids, hub, cats, dogs, guinea pig, goldfish and photo albums.

Best Answer

the old antique picture of my great - great - great - great - grandma and grandpa cause my dad told me to do so if there ever was a fire.

Best Answer

My elderly parents who I take care of.

Best Answer

Underwear! I am sure I'd **** myself, then I'd need to change so I am not standing in the street butt *** naked. <br />
Although, I am sure the ladies would love the site. Hahaha....

Best Answer

After making sure my husband is out, my keys, cell, purse, his wallet, and insurance papers. Next blankets, shoes and jackets, if I have time.

Best Answer

Family that includes the Dogs their family.

Best Answer

my pets, pictures and holler for my son to run...

Best Answer

my passport then the hell with the rest. Burn baby burn!

Best Answer

Anything living. The rest can be replaced.

Best Answer

Fire extinguisher

Best Answer

Myself....hey, there is never a bad time to cop a feel of one's self.

Best Answer