cheysghost cheysghost 56-60, F 7 Answers Nov 16, 2012 in Community

My friend asked me to draw a bunch of puzzle pieces on his wall. They came out perfect.. took me 2 days to draw 67 puzzle pieces, each one is 16 by 16in. We started paknting them, we're almost half way done. If i had my own room, I'd paint the wall a very dark blue, a little darker than navy blue, and a big rose in the middle. Not with the stem though, just a big red rose.

Best Answer

I'd do a volcano in my room

the ocean floor in the living room

a kitchen in the kitchen

the inside of an outhouse for the bathroom

thats what I would do

Best Answer

My future daughter-in-law is an extremely talented artist and has done some wall murals in the past. If I were to have a mural done, she would be my artist of choice.

Best Answer

I should of known You could go professionally, Kudos!!
uh, would you loan her out?

Best Answer

I'd start small and just built it and change it as time went on. Adding some thing here one day and something entirely different another day.

Best Answer

Now that is genius, had not thought of a little over time...

Best Answer

well now you can do yours like that too. Or you can paint in all your trees and just add animals and plants and stuff as time goes on.

Best Answer

Holy crap, I would draw the entire signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Best Answer

ahhh, so you are the one who stole the document from Austin, Tx...hmmmm

Best Answer

Well.... I do have it on my wall....

Best Answer