PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 7 Answers Oct 22, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I like to disturb people's disturbance and clear out that disturbance and when that is done,I am not needed to inspire them but they are inspired and fired for the best to come.When one is undisturbed in whatever situation then he will feel the blessing that has been showering.

Best Answer

How do you perform this disturbance? You are not a rebel in manner, but perhaps in your views...

Best Answer

I am a silent rebel,you see you have anger in you and I can disturb that,and so with other things that one has until one is finally contentless,Nothing inside you,one becomes an empty vehicle.

Best Answer

My rebellion is of love not that of violence hence you can't see it

Best Answer

Oh, I can see it quite clearly...You would be most surprised at what I CAN see!

Best Answer

My message these days is simple -- Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Best Answer

Christ! I am working on that presently. You will have the address by day's close. I am trying...You are on my mind daily, southern man. xoxoxo

Best Answer

I love my kids

I adore my husband

I work a bit

Take from that what you will

Best Answer

Babz: You are satisfied and happy? So your life is good? xoxo

Best Answer

If you say so, 2011A

Best Answer

Those were questions, hon. What are your answers? I have a feeling you are lacking...

Best Answer

Love easily, freely without expectation

Best Answer

My dearheart: Expectations are a part of life and therefore of love. You cannot say you have none. It is not possible. If you disagree, than explain how you are the only one without expectations in love. Do tell...

Best Answer

stay away from republicans

Best Answer

You must be American. I am Canadian. We are not like that...kissessssssssssss....Here is a Maple leaf for ya!

Best Answer