StarMommyO StarMommyO 36-40, F 8 Answers Apr 18, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I don't believe in soulmates. The whole concept is a nonsense to me as I don't believe in souls at all, just as I don't believe in any of the ancient myths and superstitions about supernatural or paranormal beings. I believe there's millions of people around the world I could have amazingly good relationships with.

People who search for 'soulmates' are really just searching for some idealised notion of the perfect partner. Such people generally search for a lifetime and die lonely because there's no such thing as perfection in relationships.

Best Answer

Right

Best Answer

you are trying to figure out various options to open and spread yourself to numerous illegal relationships

Best Answer

Love is true and soulmate is one or two ;)

Best Answer

billions of people on the planet how many soulmates do we each get?

Best Answer

Totally agree. Never really believed in soulmates until my current gf and I truly love her.

Best Answer

i agree. i believe in soulmates....even though it can seem impossible to find that person, i believe we all have one

Best Answer