thinkandfeel thinkandfeel 36-40, F 14 Answers May 11, 2012

#1 decide to be happy

#2 take the day as it comes and look for all the reasons it is special

#3 remember to appreciate everything no matter how small that has any meaning for

me

#4 Share every joy I find with as many others as I can

Repeat daily!

Best Answer

Many years ago, My sister had a friend that I fancied. We took a long Saturday, and did the Denver Art Museum from top to bottom (The best way to do it incidentally), then we had dinner, and took a nice long walk in the park holding hands and just talking. I really that may have been one of the happiest days of my life...so I'll have that one again please.

Best Answer

Same thing as today. Have a roast chicken sandwich on a whole wheat roll, and do some yoga.

Best Answer

find a small dark corner to curl up in and hide

Best Answer

well my husband, son and I are supposed to spend the day together to celebrate mothers day (I know its a day early) so as long as that happens, and we are all in a good mood then my day is already set for me to be happy tomorrow. : )

Best Answer

Spend the entire day with the goddess I married! No phone, computer, visitors, etc,.......!

Best Answer

Stay in bed

Best Answer

Only have positive thought

Best Answer

Morning run with boyfriend or zumba with sisters, haha, but it's true.

Best Answer

just add bacon strips! :D

Best Answer

Get out of bed and go for it!

Best Answer

set myself up for some shock theropy

Best Answer