Having a waterfight with my neighbour in the back garden of the house I grew up in. My neighbours water pistol had sprung a leak so..As we'd been allowed to use the kitchen sink to connect the hose to fill the paddling pool, he'd run in armed with a leaky water pistol. I myself decided to follow him and go grab a towel to dry off before our BBQ. I wiped my feet dry and proceeded on indoors without hesitation, what actually awaited me was a puddle of water on the floor. In true surf style, I went down on my a*se, bruised the length of my left wrist, smashed my Mum's veggie bin to smitherines and snapped the lid of the metal garbage bin clean off. Cold, wet, concussed and sore in about 4 places (I bruised my coccyx on my landing, too) I was carefully escorted to the lounge to wait for an ambulance. Some hours later the emergency doctor had violated my backside for signs of "rectal damage" then left me on a hospital bed, still in my bathing suit. 4 months of sitting on a lifebelt and howling like a banshee when ever I went to the loo, I was finally on the mend.<br />
Moral of the story: Bring your towel down BEFORE you engage in a waterfight!

Best Answer

Trying to do a mid-air flip off a trampoline and into a paddling pool..

Best Answer

When I was going to the smokers' tree back in school and I slipped over on the muddy playing field, I was covered in mud from ankle to @rse

Best Answer

Being male.

Best Answer

i tripped over a rock and bumbed my head, hurt like hell

Best Answer