I didn't think my first love even liked me! Boy! Was I wrong!

Best Answer

Lol must have been surprised?

Best Answer

Getting into an argument with an insane teacher, winning it, turning around, and walking away. He grabbed me by the hair, I leaned forward, and dragged him all the way to my next class, while he screamed at me the whole time to stop or else. What a wimp/nutbag/fool. Priceless.

Best Answer

Wow. I felt like doing something like that to a few of my teachers too.

Best Answer

It wasn't planned. I just got so angry when the twerp grabbed me by the hair, like a little girl would, I decided to ignore him. I was so angry pulling my hair did not even hurt. You should have seen the look on the teacher of my next class had on his face when I dragged him in through the door. Now that I am an adult, I am amazed he was so stupid as to not let go, but advertised to all the other adults that he was not only a fool, but an idiot, and a weakling. I was only 16, but a big strong kid.

Best Answer

Talked to space station astronaut via ham radio as part of our fully student-led effort to assemble station, coordinate w/ NASA, etc.

Best Answer

That's really cool :)

Best Answer

My mums car accident, my stepfather picked my sister and me up from school. Bad bad bad.

Best Answer

I'm sorry for that, was your mom alright?

Best Answer

No but she lived. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

i made out with some chick in class...she was trying to prove a point but then she started moaning lol

Best Answer

lol were you guys sitting in the back?

Best Answer

no right in middle of class lol the teacher was looking for some books give out so she didnt see...but once she moan the class got real quick just o_O lol

Best Answer

omg that's funny lol

Best Answer

yeah her stupidness made my day lol she was trying too prove to her **** friends that theres no way she ever be attracted to guy like me...

Best Answer

defending a differently-abled classmates from bullying classmates.

Best Answer

Good for you :)

Best Answer

My most memorable moment was my most embarrassing moment.

Best Answer

When the Challenger exploded while I was in a physics class.

Best Answer

Wow, did you guys watch it on tv?

Best Answer

Yes, over and over.

Best Answer

does getting pregnant count?

Best Answer

If that's your memorable moment then I guess lol

Best Answer

Oh Yes.

Best Answer

ok then that would be my memorable moment lol

Best Answer

the priest at the Catholic h.s. telling my mother he money could be better spent at another school.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, the tragic loss of my sweetheart.

Best Answer

I'm very sorry for your loss :(

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

A kid got up from his seat in science class, ran over to the teacher and started punching him until the teacher passed out. The next day the teacher was fired.

Best Answer

lol he just attacked him for no reason??

Best Answer

I don't know the situation, but it seemed random.

Best Answer

Ya it seems like it lol

Best Answer