cupcake1992 cupcake1992 18-21, M 12 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Health

it was just weird, i didnt expect it. hell i didnt even know what i was taking to be honest.

Best Answer

I had had a fall and with my very bad back was in screaming agony. Ordinarily, I live on a cocktail of narcotic pain killers, but in this instance something even stronger was needed. Well, I had an allergic reaction. There were no beds available and I had only a chair to sit on - this is the worst thing you can make a back patient do, and on top of that I was too sore to get myself to the bathroom to throw up. It was a terrifying experience and one I hope never to repeat. It took me two days to recover from the meds.

Best Answer

it wasn't terrifying, but I was smoking by the lake and I crouched down to take a massive bong hit, then I stood up quickly while holding in the smoke... bad idea obviously... I passed out and fell into the lake, woke up under water. Looking back I find it somewhat hilarious, but at the time I realized if I wouldn't have woken up I could have drowned. My friends were so stoned they literally just watched me fall in and didn't do anything. dumbasses, lol. Since then I never smoke that close to the water.

Best Answer

took acid and played ICP on repeat and never thought about turning it off for some stupid reason. Was hearing clowns for a day.

Best Answer

I'd been up all night on all sorts, playing on the xbox when all of a sudden everything slowed down. I sat there for a few moments and any movement I made I saw like a delayed reaction of that movement. It really started freaking me out so I tried to eat a ginger biscuit, thinking that that might help. It didn't and I collapsed back into the sofa and even my breathing was causing a slow-like delayed reaction in my brain. As everything started to go black I had only one thought in my head.."I'm dying". It was absolutely terrifying, I started thinking about how my mum would eventually come to mine and find me like this. After I blacked out I could feel my brain dying by increments, getting smaller smaller as my mind shut down.....horrible. Never again.

Best Answer

I feel suicidal during ecstasy come downs, not exactly terrifying but it's a horrible feeling.. Never really had a terrifying experience, I'm always around trustworthy friends when I'm on them

Best Answer

Eat some bananas when you come down from e. The potassium in them help the depressive effect.

Best Answer

Thanks forfor tip, i dont do it anymore though. I just smoke, drink, and occasionally do shrooms. Im over all the other drugs, I've had my fair share lol

Best Answer

*for the

Best Answer

I managed to pick up a girl while on two hits of LSD. It was next to nearly impossible to get rid of her. I spent half the night trying to get rid of her and she just wouldn't take a hint. She kept telling me how unique and interesting I was. I kept trying to tell her I was actually making fun of every fratboy and sorority girl at that party. What a headache.

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure I legally died once from alcohol and other contributing factors. I hardly drink at all anymore. Just on special occasions, and I stop after 2 drinks.

Best Answer

i guess some people have to learn the hard way huh?

Best Answer

The situation was more complicated than most people would probably think. I'd like to leave it at that.

Best Answer