getouttamylife getouttamylife 18-21, F 166 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in EP

Wow! I am amazed at the answers I have seen. I am an educated woman with a high IQ. I have several tattoos and piercings. All my tattoos have a story behind them but are easily covered up with a standard t-shirt. I am considering another tattoo or 2 and a couple more piercings. They are all in good taste. Like I saw in one answer, piercings can be taken out when need be. Depending on a persons tattoo and its location, it can be attractive on the right person.

Best Answer

you are the sexy

Best Answer

oh cool u have a story behind every tattoo , ever heard of a diary ?

Best Answer

I love tatts just not freaky ones on chicks

Best Answer

Put your tatt pic up sweety if they dont like tell them to go suck there own ***

Best Answer

I don't understand why people are saying they're ugly. <br />
They don't change the persons personality so why would it matter!<br />
I think they're very attractive on guys and girls and i see no problem with getting them, its your choise not anybody elses.

Best Answer

Personally I don't find tattoos on women attractive at all. But then I don't that much for them on men either. As far as piercings I say stick with the ears and only 1 hole in each ear or 2 at the most. I don't find body piercings attractive on anyone.

Best Answer

Very sexy done right!

Best Answer

Art on the body looks good if it's been done by an artist.

Best Answer

Strictly for bogans and their sprogs.

Best Answer

Ive got both and I love them

Best Answer

I am no fan of tats or piercings,i just ruins your skin and when you get older you wish you had young nice skin.It happens to everyone.

Best Answer

no it's ugly

Best Answer

Big turn off. Haven't seen any yet that improve a woman's appearance.

Best Answer

Don't ,,,you'll live to regret it.

Best Answer

It depends on the woman mostly. For some, the whole 'pure' idea works, and adding any body-mods would just ruin everything. But there is no denying I find certain tattoos appealing, should the theme fit the person wearing it. Sometimes it's unappealing, some times it isn't. There's just no way of making the call about it in general like this.<br />
And for the piercings, well... I don't like them in general. Still, just as with the tattoos, a well placed piercing can be attractive on the right person.

Best Answer

S<br />
E<br />
X<br />
Y<br />
!

Best Answer

It's trashy for either sex/gender. Why people want to inject ink permanently into their skin or have things sticking through it is beyond me.

Best Answer

Why decorate the body? Too me it likes compensating for something. Trying to fit into the 'club'. Maybe I'm just getting old:)

Best Answer

Some ladys really pull them off and look hot with them.

Best Answer

there is no easy answer, it depends on how you look before and after, how it makes YOU feel, whether it was an appropriate type for it's location etc. and whether you did it for you or for someone else. some piercings and tatts look really good, others don't, sometimes it is purely up to where and how it is done. i have seen beautiful women with ugly tatts and piercings, usually the more obvious ones. as a guy i had one done recently to bring out my looks, i chose to keep the small barbell through my brow as opposed to having a motorbike hanging off my forehead and i think it actually does make me better looking where a large piece would not, to see mine you have to be in fairly close proximity to me and i need to be well lit, then you notice two very small highlights. i think it looks great.. i just have to say a beautiful woman doing anything to enhance or accentuate her beauty is a massive turn on for me, sometimes they get it wrong so my main point is, take some time to carefully consider what you would like to do, try a digital mock up if you have any doubts, and NEVER rush into body art - that is when you may regret it...

Best Answer

I would not recommend it.

Best Answer

tats and piercing "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" if i remember right. I admire someone that genuly feels the freedom to express themselves in either one or both ways. more so if they put forth the time and effort in design and placement of such ornate expressions. I myself promised my mother i would wait till after she passes she has been gone eight going on nine years now. I got as far as drawing them out with help from daughters friend. that is as far as i got mostly because of cost with five kids ranging from thirty one too thirteen oh well maybe someday i will get to wear them.

Best Answer

The issue is not on the "artistic" nature or "beauty" of tattoos and piercings. Many people including myself can find thoughts and ideas onto why we should have either one.
The real issue is both practices actually can be considered as acts against the body which is a Temple. To respect our body and not inflict to it unnecessary pain and troubles. That is the angle where I am coming from.

Best Answer

I hate them, but I respect those who disagree with me! :)

Best Answer

Mrs Kelly has 2 and both are important and have a special meanings<br />
Oldest daughter has 5 and I have paid for four of them

Best Answer