XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 30 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Unemployment

I seriously don't believe anyone really does that. Simple reason...the math does not add up welfare pays nothing near what a child costs...I know, from working in the business.<br />
So can't have an opinion on what isn't.

Best Answer

I too know from working it. God, what creeps we have in government who are promoting this myth.

Best Answer

No offense but i think both of you are delusional ! I have a sister that worked as a social worker for several yrs. And she had a handful of cases just like this. And i know of one here where i live personally . I dont dispute that the math doesn't had up...but to them it is about one thing money and free money..these kind of people dont do math. And they find other loop holes in our system to manipulate that for other support . I know people that are fully capable of working and have found some way to avoid that and still receive benefits. And just had a child a yr. or so ago.

Best Answer

This is a myth that too many people believe. There are not droves of women doing this.<br />
I worked volunteering for many years after Social Services helped me get a wonderful job - without taking a single dime I might add.<br />
So to give back I taught single moms how to write resumes, how to interview, helped them figure out day care and so, so so very rarely did I ever find a woman in my required class who wasn't overjoyed, thrilled and eager to go out and make a decent living.<br />
I even got the state to buy each woman two dresses and a pair of shoes to jobhunt/work in. It was a resounding success, but recently Jan Brewer decided AZ didn't need such a silly program.

Best Answer

Good job.

Best Answer

Do you know something? You are one of the people who is making this world into a worse place. If you condone this type of behavior where you can just get pregnant and someone will just give you hand outs, then you are immature and ignorant.
The government is also out of line giving these women all these hand outs for having children, if the government didn't do this you would see less and less of these women trying to have children. In fact, this leads up to an even bigger problem in society which has to do with the fact that we are overpopulated and due to this overpopulation we are destroying our planet. Think about it critically for awhile and get back to me (If you can.)

Best Answer

WTF? She's trying to get women OUT OF poverty by assisting them in FINDING A JOB. How this is making the world a worse place is beyond me. Smh.

Best Answer

Wow, you're completely ignorant and have no idea what you're actually talking about. Perhaps you should try reading the actual content of the article before you try commenting

Best Answer

There isn't an article, darling. It's a question on an online forum. I'm commenting on grania's response (and yours to her's) that she is assisting them in finding jobs so they're not dependent on the system. I find that to be admirable, cost effective, and advantageous for society. If you think that's a negative, well-that's your problem.

I'm not the ignorant one. I have family in the helping professions, in the trenches, actually, and a Master's degree. I'm also not in my early 20s. Don't be lecturing me about being ignorant. Just because your boyfriend knocked up some chick because he was too stupid to use a rubber doesn't make you an expert.

Best Answer

Wow, you are a ******* retard. It's "admirable" for the government to give women handouts to have children? In case you have not noticed America is already populated and these women who milk the system for benefits are taking a tole on tax payers like you and I. It's laughable that you would even make the assertion that you have an MA, because you sound like a high school drop out. Also, I hope you run into one of these manipulative women who milk you for everything your worth. Then again, maybe you should be proactive and simply kill yourself and solve our overpopulation issue which is depleting the environment, because I think It would do us all a big favor you piece of ****.

Best Answer

Whether it's an article or a response to an online forum you need to show a little more respect. Also, I am not the one who is doing meth before my A.A. meetings, but I guess that makes you intelligent right?Besides, I do not believe you have your MA due to the fact anyone can say that. It is not cost effective or helping anyone, it is giving people handouts who have failed to take responsibility for themselves and if you can't see that then you too are immature. That last comment was a hit below the belt and shows what little valid points you can make about the subject, because you are uneducated and way out of line. Back off!

Best Answer

Hello Pot, my name is Kettle.

Reading comprehension is a lost art. "I'm commenting on grania's response (and yours to her's) that she is assisting them in finding jobs so they're not dependent on the system." I said helping people FIND A JOB is cost effective. Not handouts. My gawd. Read.

And it's an MS, actually. Never done drugs in my life, never been pregnant, and had my tubes tied, FYI.

Best Answer

Apparently you continue to not be able to comprehend the simplest of concepts. Perhaps you should take your own advice and actually READ. If you work for social services you work for the government and if you work for the government you're part of the problem. The government continues to give women who get pregnant on purpose handouts for no reason what so ever which comes at a cost to taxpayers and the environment. Furthermore, its not "gawd" it's god. Secondly, were you not the one who posted a question about doing drugs before your A.A. meeting? I suppose this also makes you a liar.Then again I shouldn't expect much from someone who stands up for women milking the system. I can't believe you don't even know the name of your own degree, that's not just laughable...it's sad :)

Best Answer

Notthis78, you have no valid argument or point. It's becoming pretty clear you didn't read anyone's post. If you sincerely believe social services (the government) should give women money just for popping out babies then you have the IQ of about 90. Epic Fail.

Best Answer

I find it strange/weak that Nothis78:
1) Changed his gender to "Female"
2) Deleted all his previous posts (including the one which made a statement about him doing meth before an AA meeting )

Furthermore, what does not being pregnant and not having your tubes tied have to do with women using welfare and the government to trap men? I feel you're completely off topic and have no idea whatsoever what you're even talking about. Grow up.

Best Answer

I think Notthis78 is simply a troll one must effectively ward off with logic and reason.

Best Answer

When Bush and the Congress decided to bail out the banks that knowingly made bad loans and investments, they handed them 700 BILLION dollars, when we were already nearly 9 trillion dollars in debt.<br />
There were bank CEOs (of those failed banks) earning 20 million dollars a year who awarded themselves bonuses as high as 5 million dollars (of taxpayers money!) and the working class said nothing.<br />
But when a woman with a kid on welfare collects $650. per month from the state, suddenly people are all judgmental. She is getting away with something despicable but the CEO is untouchable? Is it because we feel we have the right to look down on HER but not HIM? <br />
The poor are not your problem. The poor didn't send the jobs overseas to increase their profits. The poor aren't making billions waging war. The poor is not hoping to rob you of your social security, medicare and medicaid dollars. Hating the poor keeps you busy and looking elsewhere while the actual crime is being committed.

Best Answer

I see what you mean but it made me angry when a neighbor said that she is trying to get pregnant only for a handout. Feel bad for the child.

Best Answer

Should be sterilized.

Best Answer

spayed

Best Answer

It takes two to tango. Ive actually been more surprised after talking over such matters with a woman recently how many guys are so careless in this position. (he gets worried about her being pregnant 3 days later... umm bit late to worry now fella lol)

Best Answer

Slow minded guys

Best Answer

It takes two to tango, but only one to deceive.

Best Answer

oh I'm not that baadd :P

Best Answer

i see..................

Best Answer

u love me for it. &lt;3

Best Answer

Hope not

Best Answer

don't judge me monkey.

Best Answer

Judge you for what are you poping out babies for your own gain or to trap men?

Best Answer

and if you are one of these women, society will hate you for it

Best Answer

hey hey heey heeey heeey! ... i lah my babies &lt;3

Best Answer

$LUTS and unfit to have children

Best Answer

with those nasty beef curtains.

Best Answer

I hate it when she has 5-6 children with different fathers

Best Answer

Sounds like my former step mom. Ugly rat with a blond wig

Best Answer

A pitiful, self-centered human.

Best Answer

They are pretty much just taking up space on the planet and adding to it.

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

Waste of space.

Best Answer

So gross. I used to know one named Allie

Best Answer

Scum and trash.

Best Answer

Trash

Best Answer

The welfare angle is a myth conservatives have been perpetuating for some time. But some women ARE still foolish enough to believe that if they get pregnant a man won't leave (pretty sad to be that desperate). It's a good reason for men not to think with the lower half and to use a rubber---or learn to say no.

Best Answer

This is a behaviour taught by our government. It is inversely proportionate to the way we should live.

Best Answer

Horrible and just Dumb

Best Answer

It's a great scam and a heck of a lot easier than working.

Best Answer

Hobos in training

Best Answer

Hobos have it rough. The women who got knocked up my by brother and my cousin have luxurious carefree lives.

Best Answer

Lucky *******..... that overpopulate

Best Answer

Trashy scumbags.

Best Answer

******.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, I know all about these women it's called my boyfriends ex who l literally strategically planned to get pregnant after she lost her previous three children due to severe child abuse. My boyfriend always asked her if she was on birth control and she would always say she was. Yet, little did my boyfriend know she was lying and stopped her birth control two weeks before so she could get pregnant and trap him into paying her child support, since she had lost her public assistance she was receiving from the other children. I recently heard shes now trying to get pregnant again from a third guy, women like this are con artists who will never stop because they are selfish and only think about themselves. Even worse these women are usually uneducated, have poor menial jobs (in her case no job at all ) and are clearly emotionally unstable. I mean my boyfriend didn't even know about the three kids or her real name because she was lying the entire time! Go figure.

Best Answer

Maybe he should have wrapped it before he tapped it. Jus' sayin'.

Best Answer

Well, she lied to him and said she was on birth control, she lied about a lot of things and these are all the things he cannot be held responsible for. Maybe one day it will happen to you.

Best Answer

sometimes they have no choice,they are just poor and raised that way,she needs money and probally planned on a baby anyway so just have it now

Best Answer

I feel a bit sorry for them. Welfare is not the Greatest paying career.And to trap a man?.....I feel a bit sorry for the men.

Best Answer

Men save your freedom!!!! Wear a condom.

Best Answer

I feel no sympathy for them, it is not as if their a real, good, moral decent being who cannot produce offspring.

Best Answer