No I don't think it was an inside job. I do however think that officials knew that something was going to happen and didn't do enough to try and stop it from happening.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

The incident may not be an inside job, but the covering of someone's fault or putting the blame on someone else, yes - i think it's an inside job.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Who really knows. That creep Bush may of had an idea or his henchmen along with Bin Laden. WEhy can't they get him, simply put they do not want to. No one haqs stried to exterminate him nor have they really tried. Why? Simple no one has the guts.

Best Answer

The facts would seem to indicate not.

Best Answer

I think they used the opportunity that Al Qaeda supplied to get some shiny new buildings at the cost of thousands of human lives. And they used it as an excuse to put us into another war, pulling us further down into debt (and Obama isn't helping things out now). The man that purchased the buildings 6 months prior to their destruction... what a creep. Did you see him interviewed on TV? Bad vibes all the way.

Best Answer

Inside job? What would that even mean?? Airline employees did it? World Trade Center executives? It was carried out by 19 al Qaeda members and planned by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a lunatic.

Best Answer

Not necessarily an "inside job". Were people on the inside involved in it? Definitely YES.

Best Answer