In his detention, how did he get a chance to get the hair done.This is simply weird.
HappyWhale HappyWhale 18-21 8 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Becuz hes a f.u.c.k tard

Best Answer

oh, the joker had red hair in the new movie.. he had a wig.

Best Answer

Yeah??? Oh gosh.. D:

Best Answer

can we simply remove this stain from the earth and move on?

Best Answer

Doesn't matter. They will shave it off for the electric chair.

Best Answer

I don't think Colorado will execute him regarding those presedents in the state

Best Answer

Too many states don't carry out death sentences quickly enough. It fails to be a deterent if not carried out quickly and often.

Best Answer

c=Colorado does have the death penalty, unfortunately. there are only 2 people on death roe there at the moment.

Best Answer

not today to soon

Best Answer

Well Tylerhouston sd it best but I think he was trying to give meaning to his actions but I dont believe he thought he was the joker. Hes intelligent and was smart enough to create a defense into his plan.

Best Answer

Seems like he wasn't so smart enough to get the hair done before the crime.The defense sounds weak by itself to me...

Best Answer

He was supposed to have painted or dyed his hair red just before the shooting and then referred to himself as The Joker or some other Batman character.

Best Answer

Joker doesn't have red hair does he.Hm..this case's so weird than I thought it was.

Best Answer

No he doesn't, but that was reported on the news at one point. Maybe he meant The Riddler. Or maybe he simply was too confused to know thew difference.

Best Answer

I have heard a theory that the goverment trained him.Wanted to play up the crazy aspect to absolve any goverment involment.

Best Answer

Oh yeah my friend said something like that too

Best Answer