My perfect man: kind, considerate, proper, intelligent and hot ( basically my dentist)
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 9 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Just her.

Best Answer

I will know when I meet them.

Best Answer

my perfect man is someone who accepts me for who i am faults and all . doesn't judge me on my past and forgives me when i screw up and doesn't hold it against me forever. oh and FYI this man doesn't exist.. so my fairy tale has no "happily ever after"

Best Answer

Never lose faith sweetheart!

Best Answer

i have a lot of faith..just not for this aspect of my life.. that faith is gone with all the hopes and dreams that went along with it.. too old too damaged and too broken...

Best Answer

Lol. Intelligent, nice, empathetic, and honest.

Best Answer

Read my stories - that's what I try to answer

Best Answer

Perfect woman, intelligent, kind, caring, funny, adventurous (i like to visit new places...i don't mean in the dodgy sense), likes animals.

Best Answer

Hopefully I will find out one day.

Best Answer

me in male form. the opposite of the x in every way. not that I didn't like the x hes just wrong for me. hed make someone a great husby.

Best Answer