hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA
KylieKaat KylieKaat 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 4, 2014 in Embarrassing & Funny

Actually whenever I said that, I have meant it and I never shared them anywhere else. But the majority does I guess...

Best Answer

Claps for you for being honest! Personally, I've never actually sent any photos of myself to anyone just because the camera adds 10 pounds... But, I've seen way too many girls pics get sent to my phone to know it's not very smart to do it. Hahaha

Best Answer

Thanks, yeah I hear the camera supposedly does that. I've gotten nudes from some girls... never asked for them though, they chose to send it themselves but I kept it private. You're right it's not normally a smart thing to do cause I hear about these teens sending them to guys in their schools and the next day everyone has seen them. Haha imagine that

Best Answer

sure?

Best Answer

Okay. I'll just send you all the pics of my neighborhood cat. (They are very dear to me. Very important for safety reasons)

Best Answer

I'm ready haha

Best Answer

LMAO! Whoever falls for that is a idiot.

Best Answer

Haha I know!

Best Answer

lol.

Best Answer

OKAY you can look now

Best Answer

gross...get off of our thread !

Best Answer

But... But... I was only kidding :(

Best Answer

ok...lol

Best Answer