I get humiliated by them .I got abused physicaly and now only verbaly , they hurt me in every way , and made so humble in front of people that now everybody walks on me . And now when i mentioned that my dad should have payed what he needed tp pay on time instead of waiting for months and pay 6 times more ...my grandmother starts crying on the phone saying that i want my dad to leave us and etc .
ReversedLumiere ReversedLumiere 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 10 in Community

all families have problems .. some very bad and some mild .. yeah i was abused .. my perants got divorced and back together many times ... my mother abuses me ... and many many problems i know how you feel ... you know the saying "be the change you wanna see in the world" well I'm telling you "be the change you wanna see in your family" be positive change your attitude to a point where nothing affects you .. laugh it off ... i just accepted them and i started being me around them and understanding why they are the way the are ... trust me the problem is not fixed ... but if you change the way you look at it .. you will feel better ... just imagine your living in a dark comedy movie ... hope it help

Best Answer

I am kinda trying to detach myself , and actually as you said make myself believe is all a movie that we are characters in .I actually feel the urge to write about it .

Best Answer

it helps .. or imagine your are directing the movie of your life and your picking the actors and everything .. i know it sounds like a weird way to cope but it kinda helps ... and don't give up on them you never know .. we have a saying in my country "hold your crazy ones because you if you don't you might meet someone crazier"

Best Answer

Some families are toxic. If you value your mental health and general well being, you will look for a way to distance yourself from them. Once a year on a holiday would be quite enough for you and your family; even that might be too much toxicity. Find a life separate from them with people who are not like them in any way. Your family has provided a great example for you; a negative one! I mean this respectfully...get a life! And not near them.

Best Answer

I know what you mean , but i am so insecure about everything , and my social life is a mess , i hate my body ,,etc etc .Always been this way , but i need to get my act together and get a job .

Best Answer

If you get a job, and take charge of your life, a lot of your problems will evaporate. You can't have a legitimate social life under these circymstances. As for your body image....there is no woman who allows herself to feel OK about her body these days. You are, unfortunately, typical of young women today in that respect and you can be sure that your family isn't helping you with this, either. Look for a good, solid, long term plan to get your life on track and away from your family. Maybe you need to train for a specific job skill or career. Have a goal and have a clear time table to that goal. Don't just get from one day to the next, surviving abuse and enduring it, wishing things were different....they won't be. Make a plan, don't tell them about it (or they will debunk it and sabotage it) but put a nice calendar in your wall so you can keep track of your progress. Hang in there and keep envisioning your new life. You have some terrific, kind, supportive friends out there in the world...you just haven't met them yet! Don't keep them waiting too long.

Best Answer

Well , i mostly live in a dorm , away from them .But things are not quite pretty here also , i live with girls who apply tones of makeup of their faces ,and their life goal is to be pretty .So is pretty hard to live with those ones who makes you feel AGAIN less worthy because of that .

But as you said ,i need a way out .And this time , money is the answer.

Best Answer

I am estranged from my family; they were not there for me so many times in my life when I needed them, plus they lowered me by reducing me to this "sickness" and nothing more. I'm done with them for good, and have no regrets about that decision.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Damn. If you ever need a friend just message me! <br />
My family are fine I guess, dad flips out sometimes and it's scary as he can get a little physical. I don't see most of his side of the family because of arguments due to my nan on his side being not the nicest person. Everyone on my mum's side are fine though!

Best Answer

Sorry, if you ever need someone I'm here

Best Answer

Im so sorry you are going through such pain alone.

Best Answer

Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995 Pakistani ℯsℭorts in DuBaI Massage 0097155870995

Best Answer