IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 24 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Community

I already have it covered and deny rumors and just say "I have not had sexual relations with that women"

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

nothing, since there is nothing to find.

Best Answer

Apparently the trust is gone

Best Answer

Be straight up! If I were getting it at home I wouldn't need to outsource

Best Answer

Carry on as usual.

Best Answer

Exactly what I thought... if I'm not doin' anything wrong, there aint nothin' for him to find out! LOL

Best Answer

invite him to dinner with my boyfriend....

Best Answer

Put everything in check. Stop the world and sit down for a reality check. Let this person know that you are a grown adult and that if you wanted to be with someone else you would be. But before that ever went down, they'd be the first to know. No ones stuck with no one and there's no sense causing pain for selfish reasons. Next pack it over for a serious no more b.s. talk with who ever is spreading the trash and tell them to lose both you and your partners numbers.

Best Answer

we sit down and i knock down each rumour one by one. then i demand to know who told him that? and if necessary tell him to stop being such an idiot to even believe it

Best Answer

Exactly

Best Answer

It's best to leave that door closed, opening it will drive you crazy

Best Answer

Not good.. I'd have had this done, nd jus feel like he dont trust me.

Best Answer

just end it

Best Answer

Leave her to check it out.

Best Answer

I would do the same here.

Best Answer

I'd be upset. never cheated, never will. and yet he has doubts? not cool.

Best Answer

some people are instinctively jealous....and it wont hurt if they go through the motions to check you out....that is of course if you have nothing to hide....

Best Answer

Learn to cover my tracks better.

Best Answer

Handle the situation and deny the fact that would ever do something like that or .... apologize making it sound better than it really is.......

Best Answer

I would feel very hurt, because it's a personal promise to myself that I will never cheat, and I have told my boyfriend this. If he were to ever doubt this I don't know what I would tell him, other than why would he think this and he can look up whatever he has to to prove I haven't. However, if he kept pressing after he couldn't find anything, I don't know if I could still be with him.

Best Answer