Your standing in a crowded place , you are walking and your phone rings, you are distracted, all of a sudden your clothes get caught on something, they get ripped off of your back and your naked as a new born baby How do you feel about that? What are you going to do about it?
sarahbethuk sarahbethuk 26-30, F 8 Answers Jan 11, 2013 in Emotional Health

Nope. Not me. I hate crowds and I avoid them like the plague.

Best Answer

Finish my phone call of course...lol

Best Answer

Use 'it' as a divining stick to find the sexiest woman in the crowd!

Best Answer

Nudity doesn't particularly bother me. What I am aware of is how nudity impacts people that fear it (Hint: you have to be greedy to fear nudity). Generally, depending on what I want to do, I would use the damaged clothes for temporary compromise with those that fear nudity and fix my clothing situation to go about my business with less social interference. I'm not kidding on this because I do wear swim briefs for swimming unless there is a specific legal block.

Best Answer

Not nearly as embarrassed as most I suppose. Get my clothes and and put them back on.

Best Answer

Pose for Pictures and autographs

Best Answer