ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 30 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Women's Health

I think it's fine, and anyone who's offended by it offends me!

Best Answer

That's what they are for. Sheesh!

Best Answer

not a problem for me. my wife breastfed both our kids. its natural but most women are too shy

Best Answer

It should not be an issue of any kind.

Best Answer

Don't care.

Best Answer

Depends how old the guy is

Best Answer

free the puppies

Best Answer

Who cares ? X

Best Answer

There's an uproar in Australia about it.

Best Answer

The papers got nothing better to do what they preference for the kid to starve ::: jeez this world is so stupid x

Best Answer

Real x

Best Answer

Plus any women that dos it is going through another pain in the hope there doing better for there child it should only be applauded .. Worlds ****** x

Best Answer

it should be cover

Best Answer

if it's discreet, no problem; i mean, it's a natural thing

Best Answer

It's gross.

Best Answer

Really? Why is it gross?

Best Answer

Who wants to see some woman with her kid slobbering on her nipple , it's gross, why is road kill gross?

Best Answer

Eh, your opinion is your own.

Best Answer

Yes and it is also the opinion of many others who don't want to be put off their lunch by some woman's kid sucking on her naked breast that is why it isn't tolerated any more than if I urinate in public. Some things are to be kept privet we are not animals in a barn yard were people.

Best Answer

I appreciate your opinion. :)

Best Answer

The difference between urinating in public and breastfeeding is what is being excreted. Milk is nutritious and the primary food of infants, whereas urine is the body's waste.
Let me ask, what do you think breasts are for? Do you utilise them in sexual activity? Enjoy looking at them? So many people that have a problem with breastfeeding simply cannot separate their functional purpose from their secondary, coincidental purpose.

Best Answer

I agree with that.

Best Answer

That is not a problem in my country ... your child is hungry, you just feed it. That also is my view

Best Answer

HEY!!! I want some too!! ;P

Best Answer

If done discretely, I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Best Answer

Looking after the kid is of higher importance than thinking abt others. Just cover the breast, so that it doesn't arouse others

Best Answer

Doesn't bother me. The only reason its a concern is some who are against it, find it sexual and it scares them and since it scares them, they have to make a law against it making everyone else miserable. Kinda like conservatives here and gay people.

Best Answer

Personally id feel like a right T.I.T

Best Answer

Fine with me, but cover up.

Best Answer