I despise bullies. They are usually, narcissistic, heartless cowards, who skulk away like rats when confronted directly. I have been bullied, and had friends bullied, and I will never tolerate it again.

Best Answer

All so true.... they are also sneaky and cunning when it comes to acting 'innocent' in front of others.

Best Answer

They say bullies have their own issues and are sometimes just transferring the pain that the feel onto other people. Hard to sympathize though. When I got into high school I wasn't bullied anymore or at least I was very rarely messed with by anyone. I went from being bullied in Public School to going to a private Catholic School where I probably got bullied because I was poor and my mom was divorced.<br />
Bullies seem to often pick on people that already have it bad. I think being bullied can change something about a person's personality and mannerism's. The type of person they project to be. So if they go to a different school, even if nobody has heard of them the bullies at the new school pick up on that they are sort of 'damaged' individuals and want to bully them maybe because they seem to be easy targets.

Best Answer

Oddly enough I was being bullied, then I did something not directed to the bully when she was around and she went crying to her mommy. Her mom then called the school and got ME in trouble. Nice, right? Regardless I ignored her and she ended up leaving me alone.

Best Answer

yep. I was bullied for years. Solved the problem by catching one bully one on one and leaving him curled up in a ball sobbing for his mommy.

Best Answer