what do you believe in ? How did you start believing in it ? and remember rudeness is a weak imitation of strength so no rude comments please
shwaigy shwaigy 22-25, F 23 Answers May 15 in Doing Good

I believe in God, but I don't understand Him.

Best Answer

I don't believe in God. I don't have a problem with people who do, as long as they are not harming anyone or anything and then using some perversion of the bible to justify their actions. I know a lot of people who take great comfort in their beliefs and i don't see a problem with that.

Best Answer

I was a Christian for 16 years, I tried to look for evidence to prove God and found that there was nothing to show God exists and didn't exist any reason for God to exist. When I took logic courses I saw how logic works and saw that atheism was the logical conclusion.

Best Answer

Thanks for your response, it makes a lot of sense, unlike the "pseudoscience" of intelligent design that proponents like "Discovery Institute" like to throw out there.

Best Answer

As someone who has taken logic courses etc., I still can't say whether God exists or not..but I'm not ready to give up yet..knowledge and/or understanding are not acquired in a few short years, especially of something as perplexing and infinite as the concept of a God..

Best Answer

I don't believe in God. I just believe in Karma and goodness. I know that there is a force that controls everything. That's what I believe. I don't force my opinion on others.

Best Answer

What do you think that force is?

Best Answer

If I would have known, I would be Prophet Zaran.

Best Answer

I don't know.<br />
Since I was a kid.

Best Answer

I believe... but still wonder

Best Answer

I believe too, but also wonder...look at it this way...the human cell and all its components...we didn't know it was there until the microscope was invented...what is it that we cannot see...maybe God is standing right in front of us. Just a thought...

Best Answer

faith means believing in something that can't be seen i guess

Best Answer

Maybe he is. or maybe he's not. Life after death? Or just faith cause it's comfort? If we do get reincarnated do we get born in the same family just generations down the line or do we switch with all the creatures here on earth?
"Some times it's best not to wonder were our footprints might be going"
As much as I wonder I believe that god does exist. Although it may not be for certain there is a god I rather have faith in something that might or might not exist then to have no faith in anything.

Best Answer

I love this quote: "Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable and receives the impossible" Corrie Ten Boom

Best Answer

Wow that's a short way of making what I just said more understandable. I like that. never heard that quote before thank you for sharing :)

Best Answer

God survives on man

Best Answer

I believe in the Trinity. I found God when I was 36 after I had tried many other empty religions. When I searched for God with all of my heart, I found him. I said the "Sinner's Prayer" and was indwelled by the Holy Spirit in an amazing way. He's never left me. : D

Best Answer

I don't go to church as much as I should but I kind of believe In god I guess.. It's always good to respect peoples different religious views even if ur not into it I guess

Best Answer

its very important to respect peoples religion .. i agree

Best Answer

I believe in a creator of the universe. Energy just doesn't appear. That's simple physics. I've have a very scientific mind. I believe fundamentalist and people that can't open their minds wether Religious or Atheist are limiting themselves to so much. I was raised Methodist and Catholic. Both believe and admittedly preach that a lot of stories in the bible are just that. But the Catholic Church has had the stanch that homosexuality is a sin. I don't believe that. I think Jesus the historical figure was an incredible man and he taught some beautiful things I can relate to. With all of that being said I believe in angels and demons and a world that most humans can't comprehend. I think God ( the creator) loves everything and everyone. I think there is a hell in the sense that it's a place that has the absence of any love. I don't think you have to bra Christian to receive that love. I also believe that ever human action plays a part in the karma of the universe. God doesn't make bad things happen but it does allow it. I've witnessed some medical miracles. Things that can not be proven through science. Lol anyway that's my 2 cents.

Best Answer

To be brief, God is a machine.

Best Answer

Delicious.

Best Answer

I believe John 3:16. When I was a teenager...I was at this church service messing around writing notes with my friends and couldn't wait for the service to end. The pastor had an altar call...for some reason, I had to go down. I didn't want to at all...It was embarrassing, what would my friends think. I couldn't stay in the pew any longer...as I walked down the aisle, I felt a gentle, strong, warm feeling behind me, I remember, I went to look back (at my friend's of course), but I couldn't... I went to the altar that day...I have no idea why.

Best Answer

i think anyone who has an experience like that is lucky

Best Answer

I definitely wasn't looking for it and I don't even know why I experienced it. I'm not sure how God works, but I can tell you that there is something there without a doubt.

Best Answer

I respect other people's religions. I however don't believe in God, but more in spirits. Call it nutty, but it's just something I believe.

Best Answer

how do you mean spirits ?

Best Answer

Like when people pass away, they reside in a spiritual place rather than a heaven or hell. I also believe in the spirits of the earth and other things relating close to that.

Best Answer

My great-grandmother taught me.... God is awesome and powerful

Best Answer

My thoughts on God are irrelevant. What I mean to say is tt wouldn't change my circumstances if he were to exist versus if he were not to exist. I cannot prove the existence of God.

Best Answer

A Conglomeration of everything he expresses it out and take it in.

Best Answer

The invisible sky daddy. We haven't met...

Best Answer

I believe in God and wish he would touch me in some way. I just struggle with my faith.

Best Answer