TheExecutioner TheExecutioner 46-50, M 15 Answers Dec 5, 2013 in Community

I'm happy for them

Best Answer

Stupid cuz everybody knows people lie on the internet and are fake. People in real life always tell the truth and never pretend to be somebody they are not. You can always meet a psycho on the internet but you can never meet one in real life. Seriously, I'm kidding. I never been in love online but I think anybody that thinks it's any different meeting someone on a computer than it is in a bar is narrow minded and not very smart. You can meet crazy peope in real life just as easy as on a computer. It's no different.

Best Answer

You are completely wrong.. It is equal both way's, People in real life DO pretend to be someone they are not, personality wise. You can meet a psycho online but when you find that one truthful person online then everything is set. It is easy to maintain a relationship online but when you start falling for them more it just gets harder.

Best Answer

One of thee most intelligent responses I have read on here. TY :)

Best Answer

That is a romantic notion, yet the reality is that there are predators out there that feast on that vulnerability.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

When you fall in love online you fall in love with what is presented to you one dimensionally, through emotional intimacy on a screen, but unfortunately what is on offer can be edited and tweaked so that "your person" can project what it is they want you to see.

The danger being that people fall in love with a fantasy idea of who they *think* their person is. Many people treat EP like a dating site, which of course it isnt.

I've fallen in love online before, so I'm not critical of others who fall in love online. I'd say that meeting face to face as soon as a bond has been established is always preferable to avoid getting swept away by a fantasy. That way you know if it's translatable to off line or not before your feelings deepen too much. After all, deep feelings can develop given the emotional intimacy of online relationships.

Best Answer

Text is easy to fall in love with, if someone is attracted to my text here something wrong with you

As long as they meet once or twice

Best Answer

They live in a fantasy world

Best Answer

When it works, and sometimes it does, then I think good for them! But otherwise U think some allow themselves to be fooled, or are led on, which I think is not great either.

Best Answer

GOOD LUCK

Best Answer

People simply using technology to their advantage.

Best Answer

Hey cbk :)

Best Answer

Greetings :)

Best Answer

I don't know how they do it. Love, sure, okay, but in-love love? How is that possible without knowing what a person is like in their real life?

Best Answer

I did too, nothing wrong with it at all, distance suck's but other then that it has been amazing.

Best Answer

I think it's ridiculous .

Best Answer

i did, what's so wrong with that?

Best Answer

nothing , im just curious what other people thought about it

Best Answer

it can happen, but care must be taken just like in "real" life

Best Answer

Pathetic??

Best Answer