I'm tired of people bringing it up and making it an issue. It isn't one.

Best Answer

Chess board.. :P.. XD

Best Answer

Improving every day in some ways and getting worse in others. Blacks are more widely accepted today than ever and mixed marriages are at record highs, while in just about every demographic blacks are still at the bottom of the social ladder with whites having 22 times their wealth on the average, 1/6th the incarceration rates, etc. As they say, two steps forward one step back and for blacks it has been extremely slow progress going all the way back to the civil war. <br />
I'd say we're overdue for another leap in progress, but it looks likely to happen in my children's lifetime. Whites have been the dominant majority for the entire history of the country, but that's changing now.

Best Answer

we get along always have do we have disagreements now and then sure but we are family and so it goes

Best Answer

What about it? I was unaware of anything different between black and white people except black people have a better tan :)

Best Answer

Still a long ways to go. I pray for unity and understanding.

Best Answer

Does there need to be thoughts on it? It happens. Good for them :-)

Best Answer

Who cares, we're all people and we like who we like

Best Answer

I don't mean marriage or sex, people.
Race relations in general.

Best Answer

Unfortunately there will always be racism. Some people can't get past the color of their skin. No matter if they are black, white, brown, green, purple or orange. It's a damn shame too.

Best Answer

I disagree. Racism will slowly fade. What will remain is prejudice. And this would be here if everyone looked identical since we would choose music preference as the dominant factor or something else.

Best Answer

Many things have changed for the better, but some things still haven't. Having the first black president in office has both illustrated the progress and "outed" the people whose attitudes have NOT changed, in 2012.

Best Answer

Can we just let go of it already? We're all the same underneath.

Best Answer

Good for them.

Best Answer

I have a feelign he means racial tensions as opposed to sexual relations. Assuming that is his meaning. I think on an individual basis it has gotten much better as people stop the old prejudices but on a large scale you ahve those trying to keep racism alive at almost any cost. They have made a business of it.

Best Answer

well, the younger generation is a lot less racist in their attitudes then the previous ones...but I'm sure there's till enough irrational hate to go around.

Best Answer