mansLAUGHTER mansLAUGHTER 22-25, M 19 Answers Feb 9, 2011

break the table in half. Two halves make a whole. Pick up the hole and put it on the wall, climb out the hole.

Best Answer

Push the table against the wall and climb over it? Logically the only way into said room would be if there is no ceiling.

Best Answer

you forgot that there is a table AND a MIRROR! you look in the mirror..see what you saw, saw the table in half, two halves make a hole, climb thru the hole .. WALLAH!

Best Answer

I would reach into my back pack and extract my trusty old swiss army knife and a can of beans.......I would then open the can of beans with my knife.......then proceed to eat all the beans........then fart my way through one of the room walls........

Best Answer

Down the rabbit hole.

Best Answer

Have a little imagination guys, it doesn't matter how you got in, it's how you get out. <br />
There is a mirror in there btw.<br />
"You look in the mirror and you see what you saw, you saw the table in half and two half make a hole. You crawl through the hole and your out"

Best Answer

there is a mirror in the room so whoever wrote tht was wrong. she looked through the mirror and she saw the table in half . ok so there's 2 hlaves of a table and 2 halves makes a hole .................... she got out by going through the hole ......:)

Best Answer

You wake up.

Best Answer

Climb on the table and then over the wall. There apparently is no roof on the room because if there was how did you get in there in the first place with no doors or windows?

Best Answer

By preparing an imaginary dinner and sit down and pretend you're eating it.

Best Answer

don't worry robin...batman will be there in no time...just hang on...

Best Answer

if it has no windows or doors there must be no walls so I would walk around the table and be out.

Best Answer

the doors been stolen, it was a work of art. I walk out and steal the table

Best Answer

I'd dig myself out or freak out and dance around on the table til I could think of something better...

Best Answer

YOU DONT HAVE TO ESCAPE,,COS IF THE ROOM HAS NO WINDOWS AND NO DOORS HOW DID YOU GET IN @ THE FIRST PLACE... LOL

Best Answer

That's impossible. I could never be trapped in a room with no windows or doors because I would need either of those to get into the room in the first place.

Best Answer