StarMommyO StarMommyO 36-40, F 21 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Love is so powerful. I am fortunate I have a soulmate who is my true love. We both had to go threw our experiences to reach this point in time in the syncranicity of our life. She is my love, soulmate and it's like our lifes are made for each other.

Best Answer

was she your first love?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It is the case that the women I have known who are in love with the concept of "soulmates" and "trueloves" have remained single for their entire lives. The idea that there is one true love for everybody is a ridiculous notion. And the soul loves expansively, not exclusively. Love someone for your whole life. Do it well. That is your lifemate.

Best Answer

Actually, after being bestEST friends for more than 25 years (with more than 10 years of being absent from each other's lives), he was the one who told me we were soulmates.

Best Answer

As I understand it your Twin Flame is your One True Love, or so the mythology goes. I have met people who have more then one Soulmate, so you can argue definitions all day on this but in the end, its experience that tells you the truth of it.<br />
So, in other words, listen to those who have the experience, and that's not me.

Best Answer

Thank you... this is how I better now understand this now too... I wish I could "share" this on my post about soulmates vs true love/twin flame.
I have indeed felt both experiences. 4 days after you posted this, I met my TF.
When you meet your Twin Flame, it is the most incredible feeling. You feel like lightning struck you! You can't stop thinking about them even if you try because the world and synchronicities bring them back to your mind. For example, I didn't see my Twin flame for a couple of weeks and I successfully did not think about him too much but guess what- I saw him driving in town- making all my feelings flood back. God does not want us to be without our other half- he has the universe bring them back to us even if both are already married which is quite common. We tend to meet them later in life after our lives have already established with a family, spouse and children.
My husband is a soulmate. I used to feel there was something that was missing but not sure what. I'm not saying I would leave him because of it. God designed for us to be together but there was an element, a puzzle piece missing. When I unexpectedly met Twin Flame, I no longer feel that puzzle piece missing.... it's like He was the missing piece. I consider him a mentor, kind of like a brother, and a friend.
However, trying to work out a relationship with your other half is not an easy ride. I love him so much which is how it keeps going above all the other craziness of the pushing and pulling between us. He gives off a macho attitude towards me at times, but my love for him is so intense and fiery, now that I know him it makes me a better person within and I 've developed into someone I never thought I would. I experienced spiritual growth during some temporary time apart. After some work within myself, some special moments between us have been the most beautiful- we have this special magnetic, strong, intense connection that I have not felt with ANYONE but my Twin Flame. It can be the most wonderful thing but it's not for the faint of heart! I hope others can learn more about this new label about true love. True love is not the same thing as soulmates and we each have a twin flame but most of us do not have the blessing to meet in person. I'm blessed to have met mine in person. He's the most attractive being inside and out- God did a very amazing job!

Best Answer

My true soulmate , and my true love is my mates wife.

Best Answer

Its confusin ... Wht did u say again?

Best Answer

No because my twin is my soulmate but we're not lovers

Best Answer

Sounds incredibly idealistic but i like to think so yeah

Best Answer

think it can go eather way the best of friends the worst of enamies

Best Answer

I was fortunate to have had two soulmates, who have been my soulmates since childhood. One died last year, but the other is still kicking. He lives far away, but we keep in touch by phone. Neither of them ever became a life partner.

Best Answer

I don't believe in soul mates. But I'd have to disagree.

Best Answer

O.o

Best Answer

sounds contradictory how could it be true?

Best Answer

It is the reality for many of us. We are all driven by our environment, and who we meet in that space and our time in life. Mostly we fall in love with people whom we have spent most time with so we never get to open ourselves for risk staying comfortable in our comfort zone. You might get lucky in finding both but mostly your statement is true.

Best Answer

apparently 90 percent of the time we don't marry our soulmate because a soul connection doesn't end thats what i heard .

Best Answer