StarMommyO StarMommyO 36-40, F 18 Answers Jul 29, 2012

Love is so powerful. I am fortunate I have a soulmate who is my true love. We both had to go threw our experiences to reach this point in time in the syncranicity of our life. She is my love, soulmate and it's like our lifes are made for each other.

Best Answer

was she your first love?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

It is the case that the women I have known who are in love with the concept of "soulmates" and "trueloves" have remained single for their entire lives. The idea that there is one true love for everybody is a ridiculous notion. And the soul loves expansively, not exclusively. Love someone for your whole life. Do it well. That is your lifemate.

Best Answer

Actually, after being bestEST friends for more than 25 years (with more than 10 years of being absent from each other's lives), he was the one who told me we were soulmates.

Best Answer

yes. sometimes we fall in love with the wrong person. some of us are attracted to the wrong type of people. attracted to people who want to harm us.

Best Answer

My true soulmate , and my true love is my mates wife.

Best Answer

Its confusin ... Wht did u say again?

Best Answer

No because my twin is my soulmate but we're not lovers

Best Answer

Sounds incredibly idealistic but i like to think so yeah

Best Answer

As I understand it your Twin Flame is your One True Love, or so the mythology goes. I have met people who have more then one Soulmate, so you can argue definitions all day on this but in the end, its experience that tells you the truth of it.

So, in other words, listen to those who have the experience, and that's not me.

Best Answer

think it can go eather way the best of friends the worst of enamies

Best Answer

I was fortunate to have had two soulmates, who have been my soulmates since childhood. One died last year, but the other is still kicking. He lives far away, but we keep in touch by phone. Neither of them ever became a life partner.

Best Answer

I don't believe in soul mates. But I'd have to disagree.

Best Answer

O.o

Best Answer