PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 9 Answers Aug 30 in Dating & Relationships

Studying... But I will do it joyfully!!

Best Answer

What are you studying? Learning is wonderful at any age.

Best Answer

Advanced practice degree in nursing...I'm healthy but know my back will eventually let me know I stayed at bedside too long!!

Best Answer

I am a nurse too. What does an advance degree get you now? Nursing wears one down emotionally and physically.

Best Answer

Today I am messaging a dear friend I am worried about, and trying to hold it together at home. And my fun is in talking with my children seeing the world through their eyes makes it seem sparkly and fun again

Best Answer

What is wrong in your home?

Best Answer

Husband has a personality disorder which is a type of mental illness

Best Answer

Severe. Is he treated? Is this tolerable?

Best Answer

I plan to give myself a present by attending a game watch with my alumni club.

Best Answer

Ahhhhhh if only you were here the fun would naturally follow....sadly the tax man is waiting for my return...break my monotony pleeeease my princess..

Best Answer

Ah....I feel your stress. I could sit on the floor while you try to concentrate...We could...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:)

Best Answer

I was thinking more like you under my desk.......

Best Answer

I plan on it.....it's not going to happen on it's own! Now get out there damn it and LIVE!!! :)

Best Answer

I am. So are you. kissessssssssssssssssss..

Best Answer

Thanks and you too!

Best Answer

the bank... a quest for a suitable book-bag for J... (he wants camouflage) and then trying to find the floor in his room...lol... if after that there is time... yard-work.

Best Answer

The joys of boys! lol. Good luck. Let his room stay that way. He can learn to clean. Where is your love? kissessssssssssssssssss.....I have a haunted hike 2 hours away tonight with my hiking group. It is after dark. A great weekend. My young love came over last night. Bbq. And love. And I don't work til Tuesday. Enjoy this weekend, Nee. Autumn is coming. And I am off soon. Moving...:)

Best Answer

Yeah, but I need some sleep first.

Best Answer

Thanks for the good advice - I'll endeavor to do so!

Best Answer