Writing an english- text about it, need som arguments for and against :)
moretotheeyes moretotheeyes 16-17, F 15 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

A ladies choice only unless she is not capable of making her decisions correctly

Best Answer

If one has to do it....as soon as possible.

Best Answer

It's a personal decision,it not taken lightly by most women and they have time to talk about it with their partners or doctors or family members, it doesn't just happen.

Best Answer

only in cases of rape

Best Answer

I don't believe in abortion. I have never had one and never will. (God forbid) <br />
I hope for a day when it no longer exists.....along with rape and abuse.<br />
BUT it is not my place or anyone to sit in judgement of women who have just as much right to make the choice for herself as me.<br />
Everyone has a right to their opinion though but that is all it is, an opinion because you did not die for anyone.

Best Answer

i think its disgusting but appropriate for this effed up world. to some people who have not experienced life fully they dont understand self sacrifice nor the need for modesty. its very hard for most of us who really grow into adults.

Best Answer

it's wrong unless the pregnancy is life threatening situation to the mother, then agree.

Best Answer

It's a personal choice. If someone wants one they should have access to a safe procedure and if they don't want one it's not like the availability will hurt them any.

Best Answer

Prevention is better than cure!

Best Answer

The common cold is almost impossible to prevent - pregnancy isn't. Flu is a better comparison as it's possible to prevent that.

Best Answer