This question scares me to h e l l..
AYearWithoutRain AYearWithoutRain 18-21, M 27 Answers May 9, 2012

Humans created them

Best Answer

humans created disease?

Best Answer

"I don't know you. Leave me alone."

Best Answer

Good way to change the subject :)

Best Answer

I'd ask "What are you talking about?" Not know which illness(es) they were reffering to.

Best Answer

same reason he created everything else . . . balance . . .

Best Answer

He didn't, it's just that we haven't found the cure for it YET!, so we label them as " incurable", since the medical society has given up looking for a cure.

Best Answer

I'd say, "Take a theology class."

Best Answer

Sorry dude no god ,no creation

Best Answer

Life sometimes sucks, there is no God, we are all going to die anyway.

Best Answer

The same reason he created us with the need to eat and drink, and keep warm etc - to give us something to do. If everything were all prepared for us, we would just sit around like lumps of rock.

Best Answer

I would tell them that Jesus heal the leppers and what's the cute for that? That I know a girl born unable to hear in her left ear and can now hear, a girl had a heart problem where she couldn't even eat chocolate and now she can, a lady at my church had diabetes and was healed, then I would pray with that person and let them know I'd keep praying cause I don't know how God works sometimes it's instant and some things only come threw pray and fasting.

Best Answer

Ask God

Best Answer

so he can have a very good power against his enemies.....and only the son knows the father and vice versa...whatever they know about each other has never been completely aba<x>sed...in fact god and christ wage against the greatest of enemies like the beast without rejecting one another...so whatever they know...it serves them and us well....

Best Answer

My retort to those who ask this question usually goes something like this, "I'm not sure god specifically created genetic diseases. I think it was possibly just one of those variables that exists in the total concept of things.. good bad, life death, pain pleasure, feast famine. As non exist with out the other!"

Best Answer

He/she didn't genetics did!

Best Answer

I'd say-- "I don't know but he created you so he must not like certain people."

Best Answer

i dont know..maybe this is a question for god himself or a priest not just a person on the street.

Best Answer

i'd say i don't know to avoid the question and because its easy to blame god for things we don't know or don't understand or don't really know what brings these things about

Best Answer

You say, "That is they way it has always been." <br />
God did not create it this anyway.<br />
You could also add. Is that a Godly thing to ask?

Best Answer

because death and suffering give meaning to life

Best Answer

He didn't. There is no G_d. Relax.

Best Answer

don't be so dogmatic - God is a symbol - the question could just as meaningfully be, 'why do we suffer and die?"

Best Answer

Why do we suffer and die? How do death and suffering give meaning to life? Is this a literal or philosophical question?

Best Answer

if we didn't die we would live forever, so making decisions would have little meaning, since we would have time to do and experience everything that crossed our minds - and without suffering and evil, the decisions that we make would have no consequence, to ourselves or others, and without consequence there can be no meaning - in any humanly meaningful sense of the word

Best Answer