anointedonee anointedonee 22-25 15 Answers Feb 17, 2012

they cry because they are so happy. its usually the mother, someone who has waited a very long time for this day and its finally here. if its someone else crying probably because they remember their own wedding, or if not, they are admiring the real love they see in yours

Best Answer

i think people who weep from happiness must not be happy very often. and because they arent used to it there soul isnt quite sure whats happening so it gives the body the message to cry when it should be to laugh. or maybe its because that type of happiness - blissful joy - cant really be expressed with a laugh so it resorts to tears

Best Answer

I guess some people get overwhelmed with emotions when they are walking down the aisle or something.

Best Answer

Because u think about all the cool stuff u could have bought for the amout on money u just spent on this one day and then u realize that the divorce is going to cost four times a s much as the wedding so u cry a little more....that yaught will never be a reality!

Best Answer

Damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Best Answer

either tears of joy or tears of regret or hesitation.

Best Answer

Tears of joy, tears of uncertainty, tears of wonder.

Best Answer

i was fine until i put my dress on. that was it had to stop myself from crying. eyes watering all time.

Best Answer

read the question above yours, i think that wins lol

Best Answer

This was the first time I (and I wouldn't mind betting most of my compatriots) had heard of Elton John; like a lot of 'overnight successes' he'd been in bands for years. A nice song with slightly chewy lyrics by Bernie Taupin; perhaps it's the 'chewiness' that gives the song's character. Like it...the self-titled 'Elton John' album was good, too.

Best Answer

Why, why, why does this site post things in the wrong place???? Very annoying.

Best Answer