Not as in a actual nightmare you had... As in something you really dont want to happen or dont want to see..: )
ImaSecret16 ImaSecret16 16-17, F 12 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Hobbies

ohhh crap... you mean my ex is coming to town? Well then I;m leaving... can I hide out at your place?

Best Answer

I am going to become Kim Kardashian.

Best Answer

My exams starting tomorrow instead of next week!! :O

Best Answer

Somewhere between my computer crashing and nuclear war. Seriously, however I fear for my daughter (39 years old) and her family and youngsters like you, what the future holds.

Best Answer

Lol I'm sleeping there tomorrow

Best Answer

Thanks for wishing cancer on me.

Best Answer

Sorry : (

Best Answer

im stuck back into abusive foster homes being bounced around alot and ignored and hated by everyone because they beat, burn and break me again until i want to die....then it happens all over again at the next "home" they drop me in....

Best Answer

Ouch! That's a thought I don't want to give energy to. I prefer to think about things that are lovely and pure. Phil 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Best Answer

Russell Brand? Oh no...why does he keep tormenting like that? I have done nothing to him.

Best Answer