Mzanii Mzanii 18-21, M 7 Answers Apr 12, 2012

lol<br />
"final exam, $70. study guides, $50. nifty pens and pencils for exam, $30. girls sitting next to me during exam exposing thighs and thongs, priceless."

Best Answer

For lord's sake, you have no self control? Since they obviously lack any sense of appropriateness, be a decent man and feel maybe some sympathy for their stupidness and desperation to be fashion trendy. I realize that males have a tough time arguing with their little fella down below, but I really believe they can be successful.

Best Answer

Why would we want to?

Best Answer

Of course, why would you.

Best Answer

Two come to mind both school 1) being the boy who had to climb into the outdoor pool to break the ice for swimming lessons, and 2) being hit over the tips of my fingers with a wooden ruler in an unheated classroom for talking (did you known you can actually bleed from under your fingernails...?)<br />
I can't believe i actually miss going to that school....

Best Answer

everyone passed thro that

Best Answer

Waking up in the morning met with thoughts of suicide before I have time to stop them. It's ruining my life :P

Best Answer

reading an article about foods when i'm very hungry.. lol

Best Answer

really

Best Answer

so much for a passing grade

Best Answer

university final exam..it counts

Best Answer

I don't understand.

Best Answer

your worst punishment..that mine

Best Answer