How many ways are there to say BAD IDEA. Horrible idea. Insane idea. Stupid idea. Looking for trouble idea. Irresponsible idea. ... But you probably already knew that.

Best Answer

Just what I said but she won't hear of it....this is someone close to me.

Best Answer

Sorry to hear it. Especially sorry for the kids. Even if he isn't a *********, she is teaching her kids that it is okay for people to use you. You might print out the string of answers and give it to her. She probably still won't hear it, but it might be worth a try.

Best Answer

At age 36, I don't think I would have dated a 24 year old. So for me the whole thing would doubtless be a bad idea.

Best Answer

Exceptionally BAD idea!!!

Best Answer

love is the most important thing here. Forget what you know. If there is love, and they love each other, we do not need to discuss anything else.

Best Answer

Do a background check before you let him near your kids!

Best Answer

you're right...but unfortunately, I'm the one who's not for this union at all. She thinks I'm being ridiculous and negative.

Best Answer

it entirely depends on what the both of you want out of the relationship

Best Answer

Well, if you're really looking for another child that you don't have to give birth too then go for it..but all children are one hell of an expense no matter how much you love them and this is one bunch of expenses that won't stop with graduation!!

Best Answer

Mom did it. I was one of the kids.Instead of crash and burned we were the ship of hell that took my whole childhood to sink.For every rule there is exceptions but the cost here is so high that I would say Really Bad Idea

Best Answer

I think you would know for sure...but I feel it's a super bad idea even if she tells me they're in love. She owns a house he moved in, he had nothing, now he works minumum wage...she doesn't work and is getting a divorce. So how good of an idea is that?

Best Answer

Oh I know the whole story...Mom was 32 with 6kids He was 22 farm hand . Her house too and he had nothing. We lived in a small town...Oh Oh she gave them something to talk about. He was a creep..as we reached teenage years had to watch our back. he whined all the time about having to spent money on kids that were not his.Yup it was the great love affair of the century I could write a book but everyone who read it would get sick

Best Answer

The younger one has been out of school for a few years.. so take that out of the equation. Other than that.. Epoxy makes a good point

Best Answer