in my eyes EVERY parent is a super hero,we just dont get the recognition<br />
we deserve.

Best Answer

The power to heal.

Best Answer

Teleporter

Best Answer

I have always asked myself I were ever granted one wish, what would it be? Of course the usual things would come to mind like money, a restart of my life with the knowledge I have now, or even wishing the return of a lost loved one. Anyway, I came to the conclusion that if I were only granted one wish, I would want the power to manipulate time. He who controls time, controls everything and everyone since nothing is immune to time itself.<br />
I'm not talking about time travel either. If I were able to literally manipulate and even stop time, I myself would be unstoppable. Of course, in order to take advantage of this ability many actions would be less than heroic, therefore....I can't fathom anyone calling me a superhero....but, then again, no one would ever know.<br />
Wealth could fall into my lap by many means except honestly. I could relive a precious and wonderful moment anytime I wanted while at the same time, cause those who are suffering during that time to relieve theirs. History could be changed by my will and intervention alone for the good or bad. Lives could be saved or lost by the will of my actions, or the entire Universe could cease to exist for all inanimate and conscience things except for myself.<br />
There are no limitations for what one can do with the control of time.

Best Answer

The power of invisibility..

Best Answer

Teleportation

Best Answer

Create everything i want, including feelings, thoughts and such

Best Answer

invincible and infinitely strong hands and arms so i can shape metal with my bare hands.

Best Answer

Making old men get erections.

Best Answer

I am super annoying.

Best Answer

teleporter too. that way i won't have to pay for travel and i can teleport to my families houses and bring them to ours with all their stuff. and i can teleport into hostage situations and teleport the hostages out or the bad guys into a jail cell.

Best Answer