Questionator Questionator 26-30 93 Answers May 25, 2011

Question of the Day

Depends on what they have... But I usually go for an entrée : )

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I will wait until the food attendants bring a new item from kitchen and get there before anyone has a chance to get their germs on any of it. I watched a lady sneeze in her hands and then pickup some rolls and put one back...eeewh and one guy in the bathroom didn't wash his hands and got some ice cream and put his hands on the cones but didn't take it.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Joan's Broccoli Madness if I am at Sweet Tomatoes.<br />
Edit: In this particular form, I become mad about broccoli...

Best Answer

How can broccoli get mad?

Best Answer

I go to healthy food buffets only. That serve cholesterol-free and fat-free foods. Chinese foods are healthy.

Best Answer

What about MSG, do you avoid that?

Best Answer

Chicken Wings or Peel and Eat Shrimp

Best Answer

SUSHI , SUSHI, SUSHI. I got addicted to it about 6 years ago. I never thought I would love it that much.

Best Answer

shrimp baby all the shrimp cant get enough of it haha

Best Answer

Everything! The challenge of the first plate is to stack food as high as you can without it dropping off the sides. The second plate is for rabbits food. The third plate is for eating champions...if you get this far you deserve to noms on your favorite food. For desert...ditch that wimpy lil' ice cream bowl in favor of a massive soup bowl with a handle. You can get 3x the ice cream in it plus put in cookie walls to keep it from running over.

Best Answer

I like the Chinese Buffets and I usually have 2 plates of sushi first with wasabi mixed in eel sauce if it's available or soy sauce.

Best Answer

Since I am fat, I have discovered that the best way for me to deal with a buffet, is to find the lower calorie foods and eat them first. Then, if I still feel like it, I eat a tiny bit of two or three foods that I like. Then I leave.

Best Answer

mussels there's only one place in town that makes them the way I like them. I usually have at least 24 of those puppies!

Best Answer

If it is the Chinese buffet it is the coconut shrimp. At a home style buffet it is the fried chicken.

Best Answer

barbecue, the beef version

Best Answer

Shrimp and fish and a small peice of tender steak with mashed potatoes and peas

Best Answer

Ribs...!!! always save the other things for last....I use to put Monday Nights @ Lone Star on notice! Now I know why they stopped the All you can eat night.

Best Answer

I WOULD GO RIGHT TO WHAT I DONT WANT TO COOK OR WOULD NEVER MAKE AT HOME...SOMETHING I HAVE NEVER HAD.

Best Answer

Everything that I can.

Best Answer

dessert

Best Answer

chilli chickennnnnnnnn...chicken wings....chicken lollipops...kebabs...yummm!!

Best Answer

For health reasons eat the cold first then the hot

Best Answer