I have three grown sons and they would never come out their mouth like that to me. I brought them into this world and I will take them out. I require respect and I get it!!! My boys know not to even think about disrespecting me. I have zero tolerance for kids that disrespect their parents. I do not care how old you are.

Best Answer

Lucky you.

Best Answer

thats not good that your son disrespect you.. Better let him know that your a parent. I never disrespect my parents nor the person who raised me and thats my grandma.<br />
Behavior is "caught" rather than taught. You need to be a role model first.

Best Answer

You are right, behaviour is caught rather than taught and this was caught.

Best Answer

It's because your older and he's young, my son is way smarter then me and he's 19.

Best Answer

yeh well maybe you should stop nagging all the time. lets face it, noone likes to be nagged and it is incredibly boring. im also curious as to whether he finds u boring compared to his friends moms, or just you.

Best Answer

I may nag but not to the extent, that's cuz he don't listen. I told him if he don't want me to repeat, listen and do it! But I do get you. My mom used to do my head in and now I am older, I realise it's because she cared.

Best Answer

Take away all his games and gadgets... then ask him what is boring

Best Answer

I will remember that and is waiting for him to say that again.

Best Answer