Questionator Questionator 26-30 221 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Question of the Day

I wish your question had the "e" it's missing lol

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I wish that my mom could find a loving, thoughtful, passionate, faithful, and rich husband. I want to see her happy. Nobody I know ever deserve to be happy more than my mom.

Best Answer

Very sweet sentiment and I hope she finds that as well.

Best Answer

Whoever wrote this has to be facepalming right now.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

hahahahahahahahahaha facepalming! who says that? you do!!!!! lol i love it

Best Answer

I'm I too late with that one? Everyone used to say it.

Best Answer

I just face palmed reading your answer buckskin unless your being sarcastic....lol

Best Answer

I wish there weren't so many grammar nazis.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

You forgot to add a period.

Best Answer

WHY WOULD YOU PUT A SPACE BETWEEN THE END OF THE SENTENCE AND YOUR SO CALLED "PERIOD"?!!! AHHHH YOUR DRIVING ME INSANE!!!

Best Answer

Dear Questionator,<br />
I do love the fact that your questions were always asked in a meaningful, yet thinkable manner. But today, my dear sir, you sucketh royally. I am given on wish? Well, who was wishing, and to whom am I given?

Best Answer

You meant, "to whom am I given?" I presume.

Best Answer

English is still only my second language so, I do apologize for any grammatical error conducted due to lack of language acquisition.

Best Answer

Yourbff, did you just repeat the same thing Kletti said? "to whom am I given?" That is what Kletti said, right? I don't understand what your correction is...

Best Answer

I fixed my mistake after yourbff was kind enough to inform me about it.

Best Answer

*you're... ;)

Best Answer

youngauthorhopeful, please before making an *** out of yourself with history. That, my dear sir, is a knight hospitalier and not a knight templar.

Best Answer

Who's running this site? The North Koreans?

Best Answer

Lick me all over. :P

Best Answer

Laughing my a*s off.

Best Answer

I would wish for unlimited wishes. Duh. :)

Best Answer

I wish for everyone that replied here to get their wishes!

Best Answer

End world poverty...spread the wealth.

Best Answer

I wish that everyone would believe in God again.

Best Answer

I wish I was a cat that flies

Best Answer

If I had an "on wish" I wouldn't know what to do with it. Maybe find another turned on wish so they could make love to each other?

Best Answer

On good question for question of the day

Best Answer

He mispelled!!! Anyone else just celebrated this first flawed question? After all those politically correct unoffensive unbiased ones.

Best Answer

To be whole again

Best Answer

To end human stupidity.

Best Answer

For my premature son to get healthy and gain weight so he can come home!

Best Answer

My one wish would be to have back the brain I had in the 1980's and early 1990's. Everyone thought I would have a Ph.D someday. In the 1990's I received a disabitily. I am just now back in college. Trying for my A.A. I know I can get it. We can do anything in life if we try. But, I must admit with the brain I have now it is hard.

Best Answer

Probably, to erase a good portion of my past and start over, but what then would I have learned or accomplished due to the past? Whenever we spoke to my now deceased very wise Welsh grandfather about our wishes, his statement was always the same and with his mother being a school marm in those days, I'm not sure, although familiar with most, if it was a nursery rhyme or from another place would comment, "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride, if turnips were watches, I'd wear one by my side and if IF's and And's were pots and pans there would be no work for tinkers". I apologiize to those more familiar with this, if not completely accurate, but my answer would be nothing and to do more with the opportunities offered today and be grateful for each day we have to change ourselves and our priorities.

Best Answer

I'd wish for infinite wishes * such a 2nd grade answer*

Best Answer

If I Was Giving One Wish......It Would Be To Bring My Uncle Back. And Tell Him How Much I Love Him And Miss Him How Much I Regret Not Spending A Lot Of Time With Him And How A Day Doesnt Go By When I Dont Think About Him Or Miss Him<br />
In Memory Of Victor Manuel Tovar</3 <br />
Rest In Peace Tio.You Well Always Be In My Heart.:"(

Best Answer