MrD1 MrD1 26-30, M 16 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Health

*does a quick rough convertion from BPS to USD in head*

Where do I sign?

Best Answer

Now that I am 50 hell no time is more precious than anything else.But,if you had asked me in my 20's I'd have taken it. Glad you didn't ask.

Best Answer

nay, money can be made and lost, time cannot.

Best Answer

Hmm, let's compare what people will say about me after my death:

1) I took it:

Millionaire before age 30. Never had to work. Donated loads of money to charity. Lived a good life and died at age 70. Leaves millions of dollar behind to his children and wife.

2) I left it:

Poor dude. Too lazy to work. Merely got by, living at taxpayers' expense. Tried to enjoy life as good as he could without money until he finally died at age 80. That jerk still owes me money!

Best Answer

Yes- living to 70 is still pretty good! And if you had lots of money for comfort and quality of life then hell yea!

Best Answer

HECK YA I have diabetes so the older I get the more it's gonna suck....I would live the movie the Bucket List. First going to Lake Superior.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

YES. I have so many ideas of how i'd spend millions... and they would positively affect many other people so forget me, i can lose 10 years that's fine with me :)

Best Answer

uh.. make that 60 and £10 million . ;)

Best Answer

Absolutely .

Best Answer