For me, considering nutrition, hemp hearts, and protein/electrolyte infused water. Not considering nutrition, it'd be peanut butter, or potatoes, and whisky, lol!
Rivfader Rivfader 26-30, M 19 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Hobbies

PIZZA AND BEER......

Best Answer

Sounds good, lol!

Best Answer

And there's got to be some pot growing here somewhere.....!

Best Answer

Yeah, that was really a no brainer!

Best Answer

Coke and Fritoes

Best Answer

Good question, any food you eat you'd get tired of after a while. I'd have to say clementines and fresh water.

Best Answer

water & kangaroo fillet steak.

Best Answer

Well, butter and potatoes actually have everything you need to survive (excluding liquid), so baked potatoes and Monster it is! XD

Best Answer

Coconut water and chicken

Best Answer

Gatorade and supreme pizza.... ( veges, fruit-pineapple, meats, dairy, breads - all the food groups in one food!!!)

Best Answer

beer and sweet potatoes

Best Answer

Water and original Ritz crackers

Best Answer

I would laugh, but Ritz crackers are delicious. I wouldn't get tired of them for at least 15 years...lol!

Best Answer

Ritz crackers and water are what got me back on my feet. That is pretty much what I ate for one year.

Best Answer

Why, what happened?

Best Answer

Long story I lsot my husband Sept 2011 and in March of this year I almost kicked the bucket. I'm all good now

Best Answer

martinis, and cherry flavoured Pez.

Best Answer

Water and some dates. :)

Best Answer

that's impossible there's always lots of edible greens on a deserted island as for unlimited supply for drinking that'd be water so I say fiddleheads and water!

Best Answer

I said desert Island. As in, no resources. And no, there wouldn't be an unlimited supply of water, because it would be salt water.

Best Answer

Cola and lots of it , food is difficult uhhh KFC woo ! hoo !

Best Answer

Water...carrots lol

Best Answer

water and rats

Best Answer

Rats ?

Best Answer

rats are limitless...maybe not, but they are surely plentiful

Best Answer

But you can have anything you want unlimited! You could have filet mignon cooked by Wolfgang Puck himself, everyday! Why rats?!

Best Answer

why not? ever tasted a rat?, i have. they're ok.

Best Answer

-.- ew, lol

Best Answer

Lentil soup, and water

Best Answer