Eat the beer, drink Katy Perry, and have sex with the pizza.<br />
... wait

Best Answer

haha!

Best Answer

i will bang her first. don't argue with me :D

Best Answer

You won't get any argument from me on that one! lol ;-)

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I would have Katy Perry feed me all the the pizza and cheer me on while I drank all the beer. Then she can sing a few of her hits too. I don't mind. Maybe I tattoo Katy's butt. I don't know.

Best Answer

swim

Best Answer

Best Answer

Eat the pizza, discard the beer, do Katy Perry.

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

F*** the pizza<br />
F*** the beer <br />
I'm gonna go talk to Katy Perry hehe

Best Answer

I'd write notes on pieces of pizza box, seal it into an empty beer bottle, and throw them along the waves. Then pray and wait.

Best Answer

lord the food and drink over her and make her do all the fishing and starting camp fires, because she's all weak from not being able to eat. then make her sing me songs about how awesome I am

Best Answer

Not a Katy Perry fan huh? lol

Best Answer

nope :D did I make it too obvious?

Best Answer

haha!

Best Answer

well Cola would be better and Katy Perry who's that , if she's Cute & Sexy well guess what i'll be doing , that's assuming she'll want to

Best Answer

Keep the pizza and savor it slowly,get rid of the beer and Katy Perry and replace them with my family and a wide range of survival gear.

Best Answer

You just discarded most of my question. lol

Best Answer

Well,I'm having some fun with your question :-)

Best Answer

Technically, you are. lol ;-)

Best Answer

Or you can take this scenario...you could come with us,we could light up the grill,hang out,play some music,go swimming and eat incredibly delicious food while you drink the beer and keep Katy company at the same time :-)

Best Answer

Sounds GrOoVy~ :_)

Best Answer