Do you glance in?
AliceThroughTheLookingGlass AliceThroughTheLookingGlass 31-35, F 17 Answers Jul 22, 2012

No, I have my dog glance in, he is a seeing eye dog and a darn fine photographer, too!

Best Answer

If you've noticed the curtains and lights, you've already glanced in. The question is do you take a longer look in?

Best Answer

Ahhh my dear watson, you can tell the curtains are open because the light from the window is spilling brightly onto the street. :)

Best Answer

I don't have a good excuse like dog walking to glance in the window.

Best Answer

I had a neighbour long time ago used to leave the curtains open lights on whenever I walked my dog id glance & he used to rush up out the chair & glare......soooooo one night............Ill tell you what I did if you ask me

Best Answer

Bring a camera just incase.

Best Answer

I take a quick peep, out of nosiness, but then look away, thinking about what I look like with clothing off.

Best Answer

Nah, I dont wanna go to jail or end up in an awkward situation when someone will look straight at me from the window when I'll be peeking in.

Best Answer

If they didn't want people to see in, they would close the curtains. What you expose to the public is for public consumption and you shouldn't be offended by the public peering in.

Best Answer

Of course I do

Best Answer